KC moves to 4-1 on the season! * (????)

Warriorspikes51

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Vikings will beat the Chiefs. Kirk Cousins will be playing at an MVP type of level.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me. The chiefs have really not played great yet this year (besides the bears game). Vikings are a very talented roster and need some wins quick.

4 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

The unfortunate answer?

Ratings/revenue.

T swift attracts a completely untapped market for them. (Ladies 16-40)

Even my wife is annoyed with the Tswift coverage 

I could see the Vikings winning this game for sure.  Back is against the wall and at home.  

As far as the Swift stuff.  Im not a fan of her music, honestly never heard anything.... but I do realize she is about the biggest act out there presently.  I think this kind of thing is great for the league and sport.  It further weaves the NFL into all facets of American culture.  

However, when the Bills are playing the Chiefs I am going to be annoyed by the Swift talk and the camera showing her reaction to events throughout the game... especially if the Bills are losing.

8 hours ago, Special K said:

Why does the NFL want to turn itself into a reality show??

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

The Kelce brothers have been promoting the "relationship" on their podcast for quite a while.  It's as much promotion for their brand as it is for the NFL.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey:  "It’s possible she will have to console Travis Kelce after the Vikings beat the Chiefs, but there are plenty of great spots across town for them to go on a date and lift their spirits!"

Sigh. 

Fail. 

Why do these moron politicians keep trying to make themselves part of the story?  It just gives the Chiefs players them something to talk about in the post game presser, when they win.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

The Kelce brothers have been promoting the "relationship" on their podcast for quite a while.  It's as much promotion for their brand as it is for the NFL.

I understand what Kelce is up to, I’m just disappointed the NFL is going along with it.

But, as the saying goes:

The answer to all of your questions is MONEY 💵💰💵

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Do you think they are telling a lie and they do care? I believe them. What's wrong with posting that they don't care?

Of course they care.  Otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about her in one breath and then denying that they care about her in the next.

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I personally think that the biggest fear refs have are coming across as bias but the NFL embracing the Taylor Swift soap opera may make the conspiracists think they're favoring the Chiefs even more.  With betting involved the NFL is playing with even more fire.

Yeah it's likely a combination of things, the NFL is the NFL so obviously they sell out real hard as soon as they see the 💰💰💰 from an untapped market from Taylor Swift. Compound that with some abysmal reffing in the game some of it apparently going both ways, but in particular the standard terrible reffing against the Chiefs O-line, and this is what we get.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Of course they care.  Otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about her in one breath and then denying that they care about her in the next.

They mean they don't care to hear about her anymore. That's a perfectly legitimate, and common, opinion, I think.

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

Travis Kelce is nothing more than research for Taylor's next hit single.

Boy there's an appropriate meme for this one but I think it gets me the banhammer here. Maybe in Off The Wall.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Holy cow, I watched the whole thing. Maybe the Bills should sign Buster Keaton (or his stunt double).

stunt double?  Buster did every stunt himself.  The man is a comedic genius, and very much underappreciated.  Buster is one of Jackie Chan's heros

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Vikings will beat the Chiefs. Kirk Cousins will be playing at an MVP type of level.

Chiefs are very beatable. They should've lost to the Jets, got beat by the slightly above-average Lions, and only put up 17 against Jax. Mahomes just doesn't look like himself this year. He's thrown 4 picks ( I know Josh has thrown more, but most of them were in 1 game) and only went over 300 yards once against the Bears. I would not be surprised if Cousins and Jefferson light up their defense. I wonder what the spread is on this game.

15 hours ago, Special K said:

Why does the NFL want to turn itself into a reality show??

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

To hell with dating.... I want coverage of them in " the fantasy suite"....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.