Game balls

scuba guy

Josh and Diggs are the automatics per normal rules. I feel like we should add Milano to the automatic list.

Sean McDermott should give himself one. 

The two line again. I said all week this game would be won in the trenches. And it was. The Bills were way better than the Dolphins up front. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oliver is looking like a top DT right now.  He’s in the backfield constantly every game.  3 sacks and 6 TFL’s so far this year.

There was actually several times he dropped out today also.

His win% was probably really high.

• Like (+1) 1

After second guessing Dorsey’s play calling, the guy balls out. He gets Kincaid involved early, runs the ball to keep the overrated Dolphins defense honest and gets Diggs and Davis on single coverage against corners that couldn’t cover my aunt Doris. My sincerest apologies. In closing, how’s our QB,Dolphin  fans. Still think our club is overrated?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oliver is looking like a top DT right now.  He’s in the backfield constantly every game.  3 sacks and 6 TFL’s so far this year.

Isn’t that great to see AFTER they sign the big contract! I love a guy who wants to EARN IT! 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

so is Jones,  even more so actually. With Von coming back this d-line is right there near / at the top.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Diggs is mine. I was telling my wife he looked pissed off, and he plays well pissed off. He broke 2 tackles for a long TD like 2 plays later.

Yeah, I'm guessing this will win the angry runs award this week. Maybe pissed off award is more appropriate

• Like (+1) 1

Josh…when he goes off he is like the Crane Technique from the original karate kid there is no defense

How about the oline? Did a nice job today

Steff abused the entire Miami secondary 

My man Eddie O played above his contract today 

Leonard Floyd my goodness with Von coming back what a pass rush

Props to Sean and Ken today great game plans 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Obviously Allen Diggs and the entire D so…

McD

Dorsey 

O’Cyrus Torrence and the Oline- did Wilkins even play?

Love your comment on Wilkins. Only time I noticed him, was when he got in Allen’s face after a play was over

• Like (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh and Diggs are the automatics per normal rules. I feel like we should add Milano to the automatic list.

Sean McDermott should give himself one. 

The two line again. I said all week this game would be won in the trenches. And it was. The Bills were way better than the Dolphins up front. 

4 sacks on Tua, after he was only hit 5 times in the first three games???  Are you kidding me?!?

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.