Nick Bosa Trade Rumor (Unnamed AFC Team)

SCBills

Check the trending tab on Twitter to see Nick Bosa’s name. 

This is apparently why…

No clue if there’s any juice to this or if this is somebody on some elite level trolling. 

Apparently this guy broke the CMC news before anyone had it..

Edited by SCBills

Well. I’ll say this. It’s not going to be us. And I don’t see any team in the division doing it. The Chiefs don’t have enough money to do it. Could probably sit down and figure out what AFC teams have the space to do it. But honestly it doesn’t worry me. Besides, it’ll take a crap ton of picks to get it done and a massive contract. It’ll cripple whatever team does it in the long run. In the short run, it’ll make the AFC that much better and maybe whatever team makes the deal steals a game or 2 away from a team like the Chiefs, Bengals, Dolphins, or Jets. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Miami has Bradley Chubb and not sure what picks have left. Toss in they likely gonna have to pay Tua after this year. I'm thinking it be Tennessee or Jacksonville if they could free up cap space.

Bosa would have to want to sign with the team they trade him to in order for San Francisco to get a good return.

That would point to Miami.    

His dad was a first round bust for the Dolphins.......his uncle is Eric Kumerow the former Dolphins LB...........and Nick and Joey were raised in Miami.

That's home for the Bosa family.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

It ain't us. That's for sure. Love Von but man to think we could've had a prime Bosa for similar $ is wild

Bosa isn’t signing for Von money-not even sure that’s even close to a starting point in negotiations. He’s going to be well over $30 million a year

50 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Bosa would have to want to sign with the team they trade him to in order for San Francisco to get a good return.

His dad was a first round bust for the Dolphins.......his uncle is Eric Kumerow the former Dolphins LB...........and Nick and Joey were raised in Miami.

No way can Miami afford another high end contract. Too many guys that are about to get paid, including Tua, and they are already paying huge amounts to Hill, Ramsey, etc

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Boss isn’t signing for Von money-not even sure that’s even close to a starting point in negotiations. He’s going to be well over $30 million a year

No way can Miami afford another high end contract. Too many guys that are about to get paid, including Tua, and they are already paying huge amounts to Hill, Ramsey, etc

I almost wish they somehow did. They'd turn into the AFC version of the Rams , except no SB 

Edited by JerseyBills

22 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It’s not Miami… they can’t afford Bosa plus next year they are already over the cap by a lot and that doesn’t take into account re-signing Tua, Wilkins, and Waddle.  Not happening.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

99% chance this is BS.

But for the 1%, I could see a team like Houston.  Demeco connection, team with cap room.  Teaming Bosa with rookie Will Anderson could instantly prop that defense, into Top 5 territory.

Texans make the most sense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.