[Misleading Title]

gjv

Lately it's been reported that the Bills were close to obtaining Zack Ertz from Philadelphia. That didn't happen. That said, perhaps it's time to try for Ertz again. With the Bills planning to play more 12 formation, a well stocked TE room might work well for the long season.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, gjv said:

Lately it's been reported that the Bills were close to obtaining Zack Ertz from Philadelphia. That didn't happen. That said, perhaps it's time to try for Ertz again. With the Bills planning to play more 12 formation, a well stocked TE room might work well for the long season.

You forgot "hear me out"

rookie

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well no I would not think they could afford or would want Ertz at this point.  It does seem like McDermott has wanted two strong tightends for the last few years between Ertz and bringing in OJ Howard they seem to have a plan there. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gjv said:

not too up on current events eh?

1 hour ago, gjv said:

I’d prefer Gronk instead, but if we landed Gronk and Ertz, maybe we could actually play some 10 formation.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, gjv said:

We have Knox that didn't get used much last year then there is Morris which has great hands but again was used sparingly then the newest member Kinkaid that will get a lot of the reps because of his first first round draft status then there is our FB which has been used at times as aTE .

I don't know where Ertz would be able to get much work there are so many mouths to feed already on the Bills offense & only 1 ball plus his contract would be much more than any of the others on the roster as of now .

We already got ripped for drafting Kincaid when we "already have Knox".  Imagine the crap storm when we pick up a THIRD starting quality TE.

Also ZE isn't anywhere close to DK, throws the naming scheme all off for the DK Crew.

Now hear me out. We convert Josh Allen to TE. Then swing a trade with the 49ers for Lance. Convert him to RB. THEN make a move for Justin Fields and have him replace Gabe Davis at WR. We play with no set "QB" and any of Fields, Lance, Allen or even Diggs or Knox or Cook can take the snap on any given play. Defend THAT.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Now hear me out. We convert Josh Allen to TE. Then swing a trade with the 49ers for Lance. Convert him to RB. THEN make a move for Justin Fields and have him replace Gabe Davis at WR. We play with no set "QB" and any of Fields, Lance, Allen or even Diggs or Knox or Cook can take the snap on any given play. Defend THAT.

Could you imagine the flea flicker possibilities.

This ***** Place...

@teef for you :D 

2 hours ago, gjv said:

Troll, You can make your silent exit now... thank you.   yea.. this was for me :D 

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1

While, i'm not a fan of Ertz. If the plan is to run 12 with Kincaid as a slot, having a solid 3rd TE who can block is imperative and I expect the Bills to keep 3 TE's on the roster whether that is Morris or someone else. 

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This ***** Place...

@teef for you :D 

Troll, You can make your silent exit now... thank you.   yea.. this was for me :D 

Don't worry, he'll go back into hibernation soon enough.  This spurt of recent activity from him after less than 150 total posts in 14 years is probably rough on him.

2 hours ago, gjv said:

Gjv...does it stand for

Good joke Victor?

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

While, i'm not a fan of Ertz. If the plan is to run 12 with Kincaid as a slot, having a solid 3rd TE who can block is imperative and I expect the Bills to keep 3 TE's on the roster whether that is Morris or someone else. 

Ertz couldn't block a twitter account.