Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

McDermott gave the keys to the offense to a worshipped qb coach who had 0 exp calling an offense

The zero experience calling plays isn't as bad as guy who who is ultra aggressive and can't handle his emotions.. he doesn't make rational decisions. He makes emotional playcalls on wanting to bury the other team and they suck because of it, but he can't stop himself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Von wouldn't have made up the gap in this game. Burrow has gotten the ball out quick and it's the rushing game that's destroying the bills, Von was actually a liability in the run game often this year.

I agree... running right at him was not where Von shines.

Just now, boyst said:

I want 5o hear him say we played well in the face of adversity with all that happened this year. Today as a moral victory. 

I dare him

He will. He is passive not an alpha and not an aggressive guy. All the talk this year was BS . 

Just now, CoudyBills said:

Davis has dropped that same ball so many times even in good weather it borders on crazy trying it again.

3 years ago we crucified Duke Williams as a CFL scrub for not making a difficult contested catch vs Houston and yet Davis and almost the whole receiving corps has had multiple easy drops this year. Worst year I've ever seen for easy drops!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah but that's not how football works.

Today's Bills, playing yesterday's Jaguars, wouldn't look like today's Bills.

I don’t know about that. The D hasn’t made more than 1 tackle with getting pushed back. The line of scrimmage issue would have been there too.