Horrible Harry and the case of the butt hole grab

Dablitzkrieg

• Dablitzkrieg changed the title to Horrible Harry and the case of the butt hole grab
3 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

Interesting. Personally, my list of things I never, EVER want to see now definitely includes Matt Ryan's "O-face"

Something tells me that’s not giving him an ***** lol

It might be an oh $*** face

Edited by Buffalo716

What’s up with these guys, fingering azs, and grabbing schwanz, is this SOP now? 

Edited by Don Otreply

Nfl cares ! Early detection for prostate and colon cancer in the wake of delayed screenings because of Covid!  I personally would have volunteered to help catch up screenings for breast lumps / cancer, but I have always admired Harry and his willingness to be so community minded! He is a much better man than me!  I see an opportunity to develop a new type of disposable glove for lineman , not so tacky so it’s harder to grab balls ( not for receivers!) !  Nothing beats prevention and early detection!   😊🎄Who wants to invest ? 👍😀

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.