NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Screw all the haters in the game day thread! Turn in your fan card and go root for the Chiefs, you crap fans!

Im not going to give much props to the defense and STs right now but I will stop with the criticism.  

That was still overall a debacle.  

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

I think Trey despite getting burned by Hill looked much better out there. He also seemed his feisty self and was visibly angry he didnt get a pick. He may still be weeks away from getting back to what he was. I just hope he can get there !

Tre was up and down all night. 

21 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Great win.

The only problem was that I expected a blowout and Dolphins played good. 

But that's my problem. Great team win.

Why did you expect a blowout out of curiosity?

Dolphins have a solid team.

im surprised by the high scoring, thought it was going to be like 23-20 bills

Bills have constantly showed the heart of a champion since losing to Minnesota in a heartbreaker. They got a game snowed out while dealing with a flu outbreak then won a close game against a red hot Lions team 4 days later. The Bills won their third game in 11 days against the Pats comfortably.

Then the Bills play a pair of games in bad weather against tough divisional opponents and they win both games and keep the one seed for another week

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

The roughing the punter was unforgivable.  That kind of thing can't happen in the playoffs.

Cam Lewis knew he’ screwed up, too.  Nice job staying on the ground rolling around like in pain, in case someone might have tapped him and he’d get excused but he knew he screwed up.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Why did you expect a blowout out of curiosity?

Dolphins have a solid team.

im surprised by the high scoring, thought it was going to be like 23-20 bills

I thought we’d win comfortably until I saw Armstead was playing…they have really missed him the last few weeks.  No chance they run the ball like that without him 

Celebrating the win. But thank you dolphins for not running the ball more. We don’t win if if they don’t play stupid.

And we looked bad one Morse went out. How many holds on Saffold? Milano really struggled getting off blocks. Hamlin takes awful angles. Elam looked better tonight. Knox some keys grabs along with more drops, but solid. 
But we fought for the win. 

Just now, Draconator said:

A good friend of mine who is a Cowboys fan nailed it.

The Bills beat the team coached by Where's Waldo.

What does that even mean? Where’s Waldo is a book where you try to find Waldo. Waldo wears white and red stripes and a winter hat with glasses. Where is the resemblance?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

KC isn't the scary team of last year. Not much separation between Bflo, KC, and Cinci. Followed by Miami, SD, and Balt who can beat any of the top 3 teams. 

Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Us, KC, and Cincinnati are clearly playing the best right now. I don't think Baltimore will be a factor. Chargers are too inconsistent. Dolphins could make noise. 

But sometimes the best team doesn't always win. 

Patriots were not the best team in 2018.

TB was not the best team in 2020.

I don't think the Rams were last year.

What happens in the RS sometimes means squat in the PO.

• Agree 3

WOW WOW! Holy cow! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! We won!!! I couldn’t even see where the ball went to when the ball was kicked for the FG! Then I saw the numbers change! And we won!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 See never give up hope! I thought we would lose this game! Now we are playoff bound! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

3 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

i feel like we gonna see Miami again in playoffs. coaches gotta learn from this one

Miami might not make the playoffs. If they lose to the pats or the jets they are in a lot of trouble…jets are gonna be a tough matchup for them

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.