NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

35 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Josh telling Dolphins fans to go home is GOLD 😄

Build that man a statue already!

11 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Someone tell me they have a video of Josh telling Miami fans to go home.

Shoulda added, " Good luck on the Peace Bridge going back to Canada" 99.99% of them are from the great white Turd

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well they aren’t getting a home game and Tua’s never won a game below 50 degrees. They will be lucky to make the playoffs actually with their remaining schedule. 

but it snows in alabama yo 😏

/   it feels good to snark him tonight but we made it out of that game by the  skinniest skin of our teeth. TOO Freakin close hermano  

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, LEBills said:

The snow started and the Dolphins gave up hahhah

Think it was Mother Nature always siding with the home team. In Miami it was hot temps.   In Buffalo that would cause flooding so she let's the snow fall.  Buffalo do better in cold than Tua fish. And best revenge is always served cold.

• Like (+1) 2

What an emotional roller coaster of a game. Bills continue to be either hot or cold but have yet to play a complete game. Tons of moxy for turning the game around after the atrocious 3rd qtr and start of the fourth. What an environment! BillsMafia never disappoints!

Really no other QB like Josh in the NFL. 
Not McDermott, Frazier or Dorsey best game. It’s obvious Dorsey is struggling to have any creativity with the O. Josh covers up so many deficiencies.

Offensively….nice games by Josh, the entire receiver core and the RB’s. Major props to our OL in the 4th qtr when we were down by 9. Worried how dependent we are on Josh.

Defensively…..not a good night at all. Tackling was just bad at times. Thankfully they stepped it up during the 4th qtr. Overall Tre’s best game since coming back. Expect more from Frazier! 

ST…..T Bass! Cam what were you thinking?

Props to MIA, thought they outplayed us the vast majority of the game. 

11-3 and moving on to Chicago. Is it too much to ask for a nice easy win on Christmas Eve?

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BRH said:

I bailed on the GDT early in the second half… just couldn’t take it anymore. 

What a win.  This is up there with the great ones… Kelly’s last-second dive in ‘89, the streak-breaker in 1980, the Timmy Tindale game, etc.  Gonna remember this one for a long time. 

THE CANADIAN COMET!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen decided he was gonna take over and win this game. 75 yard march to tie the score followed by an 86 yard march to win it. Tip of the hat to Tua, who played great. But he shoulda been taking notes watching Josh. Please don’t ever let us take him for granted. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

13 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Dolphin fans are pissed,  I checked out their fansite and they are all blaming refs for the loss. Sorry but defender interfered with McKENZIE and Allen did break the plain for 2 point conversation.  How about the refs allowing Dolphins to hold on so many running plays?

And the replay showed that before he interfered with McKenzie he held him which the refs ignored.  So first down either way.

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Of all games to make that comment.... what calls could he have complaint about?  

I assuming he’s alluding to the DPI on the dolphins there in the end. That was about as easy a call you could ask for. He held McK then continued to interfere with the ball in flight practically the whole time 

edelman I guess is still a pr*ck

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I assuming he’s alluding to the DPI on the dolphins there in the end. That was about as easy a call you could ask for. He held McK then continued to interfere with the ball in flight practically the whole time 

edelman I guess is still a pr*ck

I agree with everything you said. That was a DPI all day long. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is rich

Am I stupid?  Wasn’t there a defensive hold called on kohou too or am I misremembering Lol something pretty flippin obvious must’ve gone down for a player to draw two different penalties on the same play 😂. Defensive hold would’ve been an auto first down too 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

15 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Dolphin fans are pissed,  I checked out their fansite and they are all blaming refs for the loss. Sorry but defender interfered with McKENZIE and Allen did break the plain for 2 point conversation.  How about the refs allowing Dolphins to hold on so many running plays?

It’s all BS. That was 100% textbook PI.  As for the Allen 2 point, yes, the ball crossed the plane, barely, and every announcer agreed, and it was convincing enough to overturn it.  But if it makes Fins fans happy, they can uphold the call.. and lose by 1 point instead!

The refs missed what I thought was PI on one of the dolphins receivers earlier in game.. but there are missed calls for both teams in every single game. 

The Dolphins did NOT lose because of the refs today. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.