NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Josh Allen decided he was gonna take over and win this game. 75 yard march to tie the score followed by an 86 yard march to win it. Tip of the hat to Tua, who played great. But he shoulda been taking notes watching Josh. Please don’t ever let us take him for granted. 

20221217 Josh snow pic Dolphins game_edited.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

It’s all BS. That was 100% textbook PI.  As for the Allen 2 point, yes, the ball crossed the plane, barely, and every announcer agreed, and it was convincing enough to overturn it.  But if it makes Fins fans happy, they can uphold the call.. and lose by 1 point instead!

The refs missed what I thought was PI on one of the dolphins receivers earlier in game.. but there are missed calls for both teams in every single game. 

The Dolphins did NOT lose because of the refs today. 

And anyway I thought no excuses were allowed

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are too busy bitching about the refs and snowballs 

I believe the refs screwed us multiple times. So much offensive holding by the fins and no calls. They mugged Diggs multiple times and no calls. The 2 defensive holding calls at the end of the first half should have been pass interference. Would have given us first and goal at the one versus 5 yds. and a first down. No offensive pass interference where that dude shoved White. And yet the fin fans (both of them I guess) are complaining about the officiating?

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

I can't remember. What did Hines do on offense. I know he had a few nice plays, right? 

He’s making a lot of bad plays on returns. Taking kick offs out of end zone and not making it past 20. He’s been brutal I’m not securing field position by running up and making a catch. 

And then something new today- he fair caught it w no one around him on the 7 at end of game 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Am I stupid?  Wasn’t there a defensive hold called on kohou too or am I misremembering Lol something pretty flippin obvious must’ve gone down for a player to draw two different penalties on the same play 😂. Defensive hold would’ve been an auto first down too 

Hate that guy. Might actually be my least favorite Patriot ever. And I’m sure he hates Buffalo.  His comment is not surprising. 

I think a lot of the NFL wanted to see Miami come in and win. Chiefs fans are chiming in left and right obviously. 

• Agree 2

Miami put up more of a fight than I thought they would, but when it came down to it and the game was tied, Tua had the ball and failed, while Josh took the ball, took up all the remaining time and won the game!

That’s the difference between a winner like Josh Allen and a loser like Tua.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

Miami put up more of a fight than I thought they would, but when it came down to it and the game was tied, Tua had the ball and failed, while Josh took the ball, took up all the remaining time and won the game!

That’s the difference between a winner like Josh Allen and a loser like Tua.

I'm not surprised at all. The Dolphins had just lost two straight, and facing the possibility of being 3 games out in the division race.

• Agree 1

For all of the Frazier criticism, he kind of handled Hill despite the TD. He came in well under his normal stat line and general impact.

He also completely eliminated Chubb during the Cleveland win. Seems to have a knack for neutralizing the best offensive player for what it's worth. It definitely isn't pretty, but interested to see if the trend continues in future games. With Chicago up next we'll have to wait a couple weeks though. 

• Like (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Did not even hear Bradley Chubbs name tonight. Nice trade Miami!

How could you - every time Mark Sanchez talked about him - he called him nick Chubb.

Mark must have called him Nick at least 4 or 5 times.  He was just terrible.

27 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The Fins fans are making it sound like the refs were on them all night. 

They have to be delusional. The refs kept refusing to call PI at the end of the second half. The Bills had far more penalty yards and that is with quite a lot of chippt shots I saw Dolphins defenders deliver. 

Their quibble is about shoving a QB while he was out of bounds and then getting into a shoving match, and the most obvious hold possible 

Even Chiefs fans were out crying on Dolphins fanzine with some conspiracy BS claim as you can see below.LMAO 

Chiefs fan here and not one to normally blame the refs. But Miami should have won that game. There was not overwhelming evidence to one, have overturned that failed Josh Allen 2 point conversion fumble. Secondly, that pass interference call on a uncatchable ball when the receiver didn't create separation was one of the most egregious calls I've seen.

I know for a fact our receivers wouldn't get that call IN THAT MOMENT. Most receivers would have to be blatantly held back as in holding/pass interference to get that call in that moment. The NFL has been pushing a failed Josh Allen narrative all year and it looked like they did their best snow clearing Bills players and all to help that narrative. 

• Haha (+1) 9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.