Hilarious SNL skit about Jets/Bills game.

Bubba Gump

I’m fascinated by the development of skits like this. On paper, as only a script, how would this look funny? 
The actors brought it to life, but even then, not remotely funny (to me). 
Jet fans yelling at Bills fans. Repeated 5 or 6 times. Even the same stupid insults were repeated. Yeah, hilarious😏

Slight amusement from the unintended irony of comic pig Amy Schumer calling a woman ‘slut’. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Another funny one from last night.  Maybe this has a "world appeal:"

That's GREAT!  

"It was like a had a bad cold for 3 days."

[group of listening office workers]:  "oooohhhhh."

Very well done!

I'm sure the fun group in this thread will piss all over this too.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Well I’m glad they didn’t try to make our fanbase look like total asshats!! Woulda been better if they insulated that we blew em out after all that over the top trash talk.

the SNL clip could have been much better if they had consulted 2bd regarding jets - bills smack content. No mention of who is the only New York NFL team. ;=)

actually the Bills were just a punchline in that skit. What no folding table reference? They missed some obvious cliches but whatever they got thir point across

this for me was funny but cringeworthy as well  in equal parts. Overall C

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Americans laugh at some strange things.

As an American all I can say is we are not all clones with the same sense of humor. 

For me, this skit was an ok premise that got old very fast.  Overall I  watched with mild amusement but didn't laugh at any point.

As a Bills fan, I'm just glad they cast that unfunny turd Amy Schumer as a jets fan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.