NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

He kept saying "I tore my ____" and I couldn't tell if it was his pec or bicep.

Yeah, Rampage, my bad.  Let me correct my comment above. I didn’t know it was specifically the pec, but it was either the pec or bicep.

honestly, that simply sucks. Come on, man, game one and done?

terrible.  I wish it on no team and player.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah? Prove it!   :)

I bet the Steelers would rather have TJ Watt for the rest of the year than this win. He was holding his left chest and seemed to say something like he tore his pec as he walked off. I don’t want injuries for anyone, especially us. That would suck in week #1, so I hope it’s something less serious. 

All I can say is I'm too old and I wouldn't play for Pittsburgh 🤷🏼‍♂️

As far as JJ Watt, that's a huge blow if he's out for most of the season.   I'm not a Steelers fan but Id feel bad for him and maybe some of their fans

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, H2o said:

If the Pats end up being the worst team in the league then they will get their pick of Bryce Young and CJ Stroud. 

Right. As much as I’d love to see the Pats lose every game, in actuality, it’s best if they go something like 6-11, 7-10 and finish in the lower third but not top 3 picks. 

• Agree 3

22 minutes ago, H2o said:

If the Pats end up being the worst team in the league then they will get their pick of Bryce Young and CJ Stroud. 

I don't think there is any doubt that on paper they are the worst team in the league, it's probably not close. I still think ol Bill will be able to get them a handful of wins though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.