1st half thread Bills Vs. The Patriots* Super Wildcard Weekend 2022

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don’t know if the Bills are that good on O or that my Pats D just sucks that much tonight.  Only player who I haven’t been disappointed with was Jones. Yes he gave up an INT but that wasn’t on him that was an amazing play by a pro bowler.. I’d want him take that shot 10/10 times.. sadly our O coordinator went dumb after that.

You are falling into the mediocre QB trap.  I know the signs.  Seen it and been part of it in Buffalo for 2 decades.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don’t know if the Bills are that good on O or that my Pats D just sucks that much tonight.  Only player who I haven’t been disappointed with was Jones. Yes he gave up an INT but that wasn’t on him that was an amazing play by a pro bowler.. I’d want him take that shot 10/10 times.. sadly our O coordinator went dumb after that.

Easy, Bills are that good and can be better. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Apparently New England having no answer for Buufalo’s offense has nothing to do with the QB according to El Moustache.

I heard that. It’s not about the QBs. Lol. 
also Boomer said that Macorkle is the only one to NOT hit the rookie wall?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, streetkings01 said:

One thing that sucks about being being a Bills fan especially against the Patriots is all that scar tissue is the past 20 years won’t allow us to rest easy in the 2nd half up 27-3…….I hate this feeling 😩

Rest easy that Daboll, Allen & McD - and no one else on the team - thinks like we do. They're going to keep their foot on the gas.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve been disappointed with the lack of Stephen Belichick airtime. They usually show him a ton. I’d love to see him tonight. 

It'll be more sweet at the end of the game when they show him as they put of the graphics of the Bills offensive dominace

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

We have a better team than most of us think.

We're really, really good. Josh Allen is so damned good.

Some of us were pointing it out when others said we were finished after Tampa.

We're as good as anyone in the league on a day when we are on our game.

It's why the regular season means nothing right now.

It's all about the FUTURE starting TONIGHT!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

We have a better team than most of us think.

We're really, really good. Josh Allen is so damned good.

There's been something off about this team all year. They've seemed distracted especially compared to last season. I'm hoping that the playoffs have them focused again because they can play like this when they are..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.