Nick Write Super Wildcard Tiers. (Did ya miss him?)

🤣 I just posted this in another thread!

For once, I'm not really mad or even irritated by what he said.

Also, later in the video Wildes directly tells him if the Pats don't win, he thinks the Bills will once again crap on Nick's predictions & make it to the Super Bowl. 

I kinda think I'm warming to Nick's obvious bias & overly confident favoritism. So many of these "experts" unsuccessfully pretend to be neutral & take themselves way too seriously. Nick just goes full *redacted* sometimes, & I can now enjoy it in small doses.

• Like (+1) 1

I can't watch this guy. Absolute d*ck. I get it though, try and make people angry so they keep coming back and share your content. He's in a win-win situation really. If he says a bunch of teams are bad their fans will click on it because they're outraged and then return if he was wrong so they can gloat. If he's right he gets to brag.

I a couple of his videos last season and he just always picked the Chiefs for everything no matter what. Apparently he is a genuine Chiefs fan but that will end up backfiring on him because if he just goes KC, KC, KC all the time people will surely get bored? Although I guess Skip Bayless has been Dallas, Dallas, Dallas for decades and he has 3m followers on twitter. Nuts

Well I think Nick is typically a joke, but that video was not bad at all. The only dumb thing he did was put the Chiefs above everyone else because he is completely biased. That's expected.

I don't think he said anything disrespectful about Buffalo or ranked them too low.

Weird to not rank the Patriots. I don't know what that is all about.

And I agree with him that they let too many teams into the playoffs now. I was against playoff expansion when it happened and I'm still against it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Nope, not gonna give him clicks or views.

I don’t hate him for it, but I’m not clicking. He’s got a good little schtick going and I don’t resent him making money, but I don’t have to listen any more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

🤣 I just posted this in another thread!

For once, I'm not really mad or even irritated by what he said.

Also, later in the video Wildes directly tells him if the Pats don't win, he thinks the Bills will once again crap on Nick's predictions & make it to the Super Bowl. 

I kinda think I'm warming to Nick's obvious bias & overly confident favoritism. So many of these "experts" unsuccessfully pretend to be neutral & take themselves way too seriously. Nick just goes full *redacted* sometimes, & I can now enjoy it in small doses.

i had noticed that 5 minutes after the fact.  

your post actually was prior to mine 

2 hours ago, Nester said:

Please do not post these anymore. 

Stop giving this guy clicks. 

😆 c’mon man

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t recall seeing one of these all season 

3 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Nope, not gonna give him clicks or views.

If everyone could collectively ignore the likes of Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd then maybe they’ll go away. They are just professional trolls/idiots that are paid to give stupid opinions to get views. It’s working because everyone gets so riled up, it’s best to just avoid them. 

Cause I work where Sirius XM mad dog radio is played regularly…I used to get stuck listening to him and after the 2018 draft he was absolutely unmerciful on the Bills for drafting Allen. To the point where it just seemed psychological on some level I kid you not. Basically we where supposed to be according to him what the Detroit Lions are right now. 

I saw him saying the Bills are under the most pressure of any team playing on wildcard weekend, because if they can't knock off the Patriots now then when can they? I reflected on it a little. I think we are certainly at the more under pressure end of teams playing this weekend. For me I got it down to this four:

Bills - one game away from the Superbowl last year, one of the pre-season favourites and probably feeling like 11-6 was a slight under performance. Trying to establish themselves as the true power of the AFCE and playing a less talented divisional opponent in the playoffs. A loss on Sunday would have 2021 considered as a failure of a season.

Patriots - yes it is a first playoff berth post Brady but they loaded up in free agency to make the team competitive again and they are desperately trying to show they are still competitive with the Bills. A loss would feel like a total passing of the torch in the division. 

Cowboys - loaded on offense, opportunistic defense, A third playoff run in 5 seasons (excluding the season he mostly missed last year) for Dak he is 1-2 so far. McCarthy was close to being a 1 and done coach last year now has a shot in the post season if they lose at home to the 49ers the questions will come for coach and Quarterback. 

Rams - Sean McVay made it clear in the offseason whose fault he thinks the Rams inability to get over the hump was - Jared Goff's. A one and done playoff campaign would bring additional scrutiny on the coach and his lack of flexibility scheme wise. He upgraded at Quarterback, he can't afford to get worse in the playoffs than last year's divisional round exit. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Skip Bayless is funny because he has to look at his papers to make his arguments.

12 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

If everyone could collectively ignore the likes of Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd then maybe they’ll go away. They are just professional trolls/idiots that are paid to give stupid opinions to get views. It’s working because everyone gets so riled up, it’s best to just avoid them. 

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I would love to see what happens if the Bills go to KC again next week and win and Mahomes plays like crap in the process.

So the game plan from Nick (and all the media) when their favorite doesn't win is to ignore the winning team completely, and do the "what went wrong" on their favorite. 

So after the Bills beat New England this weekend, nothing will be said about Buffalo, instead it will be what went wrong with New England, what do they have to do be better, is Mac Jones ready for Primetime?

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

So the game plan from Nick (and all the media) when their favorite doesn't win is to ignore the winning team completely, and do the "what went wrong" on their favorite. 

So after the Bills beat New England this weekend, nothing will be said about Buffalo, instead it will be what went wrong with New England, what do they have to do be better, is Mac Jones ready for Primetime?

Yes this is the sad reality and even if the Bills win in impressive fashion against the Patriots again it's going to be all about Belichik, Mac Jones, etc.

Nobody is going to pick the Bills to have a chance in KC either if that matchup does in fact materialize.

I appreciate that he looks like human Squidward and has one of the worst sounding voices that I've ever heard on TV. I guess he deserves some credit for turning that package into being today's premier football troll, or whatever it is that he's doing.

I know this is unrelated to the Bills, but Nick Wright's take on the Steelers & Chiefs is exactly why I think I'm starting to warm up to the guy...

He says such idiotic nonsense that he knows makes him look biased as hell, knows it sets him up for huge mockery if he's wrong, and still just keeps it going. Now he's claiming the Chiefs playing the Steelers is better than having the 1st round BYE, as it's better to get some cardio on the weekends.

Claiming they should rest Kelce & Hill until their "real" playoffs start in 9 days 😂

Oh, and then Big Ben happened to say publicly that the Steelers "don't have a chance," so of course his take on that just got even dumber...

For one of the only times in my life, I'm desperately rooting for the Steelers this weekend. It'll be good to see the Chiefs KO'd early, but way more hilarious just to see the complete dismay on Nick Wright's face after all he said.

Edited by BigDingus

3 hours ago, transient said:

That’d be his nose. 

Didn't someone do a meme of his face, with his nose replaced by a male organ?  It was pretty well done IIRC

28 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I know this is unrelated to the Bills, but Nick Wright's take on the Steelers & Chiefs is exactly why I think I'm starting to warm up to the guy...

He says such idiotic nonsense that he knows makes him look biased as hell, knows it sets him up for huge mockery if he's wrong, and still just keeps it going. Now he's claiming the Chiefs playing the Steelers is better than having the 1st round BYE, as it's better to get some cardio on the weekends.

Claiming they should rest Kelce & Hill until their "real" playoffs start in 9 days 😂

Oh, and then Big Ben happened to say publicly that the Steelers "don't have a chance," so of course his take on that just got even dumber...

For one of the only times in my life, I'm desperately rooting for the Steelers this weekend. It'll be good to see the Chiefs KO'd early, but way more hilarious just to see the complete dismay on Nick Wright's face after all he said.

I don't think it would happen, but I would personally love to see the Chiefs fall to the Steelers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.