Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Why does everything implode the second we give coaches players extensions? This reminds me of jauron/fitz all over again. I still believe in Josh however. 

With Josh this will be a very popular HC job if Terry and Kim have seen enough of Sean and his all talk 

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

True but Allen doesn't have anywhere near the protection as Brady either.  Not from the O line and not from the refs.  There is no threat to run because the only running threat we have is Allen running it himself on a busted play.

People said the same thing when Mahomes got hammered by the Buccaneers DL in the SB.

Like these quarterbacks with weak OL are playing a completely different game every snap.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh is not seeing the field this year. Been saying it since week 1. The OL playing bad only makes that worse. But half or more of the OL in the league would be no different. Josh needs to better at making quick decisions other than just dump offs. And Daboll needs those play designs. Look how quick Brady gets the ball out. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not recognizing the blitz and knowing where to go with the ball isn’t helping either 

Recognizing the Blitz? Okay let’s recount. The INT Barrett whips Brown around the corner, the Devin White sack, Brieda whiffs on the block. The first sack Romo is like Allen needs to recognize the blitz, only for the replay to show the DB came off the edge untouched because Brown doubled down on the end and didn’t see the DN coming off the edge. Those aren’t hot route issues those are blocking issues 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Oh come on.

I see other teams with mobile QBs where the pass catchers actually try to come back to the ball. It was the same last week in the red zone. He has zero feel for the game. He is just an elite athlete, no football ability.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

So what is your theory about what's wrong?

Share it with us, or is that top secret info?

cant be mentioned here,  take a look at the body language of the team even if they make a play tho.   is this a cohesive team right now playing for each other?  i dont see it.

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

i hear u brother/sister. ditto.

m

Yet another year of mediocrity and dissapointment.

I really thought we were past that.

Brother, BTW, not that it really matters.

Edited by Simstim
  • Thank you (+1) 1