Bills at Titans - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, JohninMinn. said:

He had the first down on the previous play

Ā 

I am not sure as I think he extended the ball, but his elbow hit the ground first. It is where the ball was when that happened.

Ā 

This team is the one that always has our number till we figure out a better defense against them. We had plenty of chances and should have had it sealed but had a TD called back on a weak hold.

Ā 

It happens. Will make this team stronger in the end.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

Josh slipped,Ā  pretty sure it wouldnt have mattered if he didnt tho,Ā  Ā leftside of the line got destroyed.

Ā 

We might have got a make-up spot if he got anywhere close

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

It was an epitome of the night tbh. Just things kept going wrong right up till the end. Allen isnā€™t to blame for this one. Oline got crushed all night right up to the end

Ā 

Allen bears some responsibility. Ā Elite QBā€™s cant miss seeing that many guys wide open. Ā 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Just missed opportunities and Beane has some work to do with this roster because they just don't have enough play makers on defensive side. Ā Tonight our defence could not get off the field

Ā 

The defense couldn't get off the field because they were stubborn in their gameplan. They didn't adjust. Put that on the coaching staff on both sides of the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

Nobody goes undefeated. Defense couldnā€™t stop the run and slot play.

Ā 

Bills are the better team, we had two FGs and a stopped 4th down inside the 10.

Ā 

we will be better and you need these to keep the team hungry

Just now, davefan66 said:

Another game to right their heads.

Ā 

Josh had got to be better in games our defense isnā€™t winning it. Ā Missed a few plays that could have turned the game. Ā 
Ā 

Truly a game of inches.

What more do want Allen to do? We still donā€™t have a freaking running game guys a one man offenseĀ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Damn. I wanted to see the Bills avenge that Embarassing Titans loss from last year soooo bad, but this team just seems to have our number. The Bills really struggle with the physicality and passion the Titans play with.

Ā 

Tough to say that the Bills are the best team in the NFL after tonight. Maybe top 5 but definitely not #1.

Ā 

Man, this one really hurts. I honestly thought that the Bills would handle this game and get the win. So disappointing.Ā 

Edited by BillsFan4