Predict which player will have the biggest impact - Texans at Bills

BillsFan619

I’m going to go with JA.

This is a game that he should dominate. I’m thinking over 300 yards again and at least four total TDs (hopefully at least one of them goes to Diggs). This could be one of those days where he has another pass or two where we just marvel at the throw.

Who you got?

The Texans have a questionable offensive line (even Tunsil hasn't played well) but Davis Mills has been getting rid of the ball so quickly that the pass rush doesn't have a chance to get there. Mills will try to hit on quick slants over the middle and it's up to our linebackers and nickel cbs to take away those easy throws. I think Taron Johnson will be targeted frequently and will make big plays to show everyone why resigning him will be the biggest priority of the off-season.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the weekely question should start with: "Aside from Josh Allen"...because he is the answer every game.

Other than him I feel like Moss is the answer. Bills get up early and bring in the basher to eat game clock and have several 7+ minute drives. Shorten that game a bit so we can head to KC as healthy as possible. 

• Agree 3

20 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I think the weekely question should start with: "Aside from Josh Allen"...because he is the answer every game.

Other than him I feel like Moss is the answer. Bills get up early and bring in the basher to eat game clock and have several 7+ minute drives. Shorten that game a bit so we can head to KC as healthy as possible. 

Yeah I’m with you. Moss seems to be trending up in usage and performance. He should have a lot of opportunities to show off in this game. 

• Agree 1

Isaiah McKenzie listens to all the trash talk about him this week over the muffed kickoff and takes one to the House for 6 versus the Texans.  

On the field in the second half when the Bills are resting starters he scores another TD on a pass from Trubisky.

A two touchdown day for McBrisket.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

That's the plan. Head to bbqville as healthy as possible. Get a 17 pt lead,  bring in the 2nd string and run Moss the entire 4th quarter. 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The Texans have a questionable offensive line (even Tunsil hasn't played well) but Davis Mills has been getting rid of the ball so quickly that the pass rush doesn't have a chance to get there. Mills will try to hit on quick slants over the middle and it's up to our linebackers and nickel cbs to take away those easy throws. I think Taron Johnson will be targeted frequently and will make big plays to show everyone why resigning him will be the biggest priority of the off-season.

I think we give Mills the Heinecke treatment, take away his first read, confuse him, hurry him up and the DBs feast. Between White, Wallace, Johnson, Hyde and Poyer I'm seeing at least 2 INTs.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

JA is always the easy answer. I think you have to exclude the MVP-level QB from this type of prediction.

I'm gonna say Ol' Addison with 2+ sacks and a batted pass.

51 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

To be fair, I did pick Tre White last week. And, I do feel like JA will dominate this game.

That said, I really like both of your critiques. Because he’s centerstage and involved so much, he could just become the easy answer every week. So, moving forward, i’ll ask the question excluding JA.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

JA is always the easy answer. I think you have to exclude the MVP-level QB from this type of prediction.

I'm gonna say Ol' Addison with 2+ sacks and a batted pass.

Im gonna say he gets cut or traded before the deadline and replaced with AJE. 😂  Watching him chase RBs and QBs down the sidelines is painful.

All all seriousness my pick is Tre. 2 picks with one going to the house.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Im gonna say he gets cut or traded before the deadline and replaced with AJE. 😂  Watching him chase RBs and QBs down the sidelines is painful.

Yeah, but these old guys often show up in a game or 2.

5 hours ago, dneveu said:

Bease?  I feel like hes going to tear up the middle of the field in this one.  

But he tore up the middle of the field last week and still wasn't considered as the MVP....

Its hard for Beasley to win a MVP....What do you think he needs? Plus, he's got to beat out Allen plus Daboll spreads the ball around like crazy usually. Last week, he really didn't, with Diggs, Beasley and Sanders getting most of the targets and he still couldn't win.....

I think a WR on the Bills needs minimally to be considered over a 100 yards and two TDs..... unless we're in a defensive struggle anyhow....

Conclusion....Sanders and Diggs are the only WRs that could win a game MVP for the Bills. And it is probably only Diggs really...

56 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Don't listen to them, Addison is visible in his few snaps that he gets. Hard to win a MVP with those kind of snaps though...

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one noticing that after his initial burst off the line, he’s done. He can take Vernon Butler with him too. Butler needs some Rakim in his life…learn to Move the Crowd

• Like (+1) 1

Sal and Joe mentioned something this morning that fits.  Milano has been freed up not having to cover a TE as

a Primary responsibility as Poyer’s been doing more of that this year.  He’s been all over the field looking like one of the top LB’s in the league.

619, I’m cool with Allen this week as it was only one week he shined so makes sense.  I also see the guys point of this is you’re weekly post as all of us hope it becomes assumed Allen has a good game.

So this week Milano for me.

I'll go with Gabe Davis.  He didn't get many targets or even snaps last week, and I figure that was done to let Josh and Sanders get on the same page.  Davis needs to be getting reps too, and it might as well be against the Texans, before we have to face the Chiefs.

6 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Isaiah McKenzie listens to all the trash talk about him this week over the muffed kickoff and takes one to the House for 6 versus the Texans.  

On the field in the second half when the Bills are resting starters he scores another TD on a pass from Trubisky.

A two touchdown day for McBrisket.

You forgot since they are resting starters he is playing defense and returns an interception for TD.  

One each of ST, Offense and Defense.

• Haha (+1) 1