Week 14 SNF Bills vs Steelers 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Great observation. Its a funny thing NFL kickers 

XPs used to be automatic, but the NFL moved them back a few years ago and now we have these head-scratching misses by not only rookies, but established kickers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Very lucky to be a head. Please for the love of god..read the room. Josh isn’t great josh tonight. Hand the ball to Singletary and get it going with play action. You gota know when it’s there and when it’s not

It's not really good Josh / bad Josh, it's Josh with time to find open wr's vs. teams that get home immediately and cover. There's very few defenses that can do that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So it’s obvious what the Steelers here are doing on D. They are just playing tight man coverage and bringing the pressure. Our receivers are going to have to make catches. Everything seems to be contested. If Knox could catch, he has like a 5’7” guy on him and could be killing them.

I heard complaints here last week that the Bills don't use TEs enough.  Can you blame them?  Knox is one of the worst I've ever seen here, and that's saying a lot.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So it’s obvious what the Steelers here are doing on D. They are just playing tight man coverage and bringing the pressure. Our receivers are going to have to make catches. Everything seems to be contested. If Knox could catch, he has like a 5’7” guy on him and could be killing them.

Yup, man to man just should be singled in on Beas a lot next half as first read. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Wish they would’ve activated last years Steelers game hero - Tyler Kroft. 

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

All I want for Christmas is a tight end. How many fingers can you count where Knox miscues have directly impacted a game. 

Tre White rarely gets targeted but all he does is make game altering plays.

Dawson Knox rarely gets targeted but all he does is make game altering non-plays.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Victory Formation said:

Probably the best defense we played all year.

I'm 100% impressed.  That D knows what it's doing.

They're getting pressure on Allen on every single play.  It's relentless. We have to adjust a figure something out.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Groin said:

I don't understand the continued fascination with Sam Adams when the market has myriad choices.

Yeah, agreed. Especially where I live, in charlotte. Tons of craft breweries... but I'm a Sweetwater guy... I guess I have my wife to thank for that, being an ATL girl.

• Like (+1) 2