Bills 34, Niners 24 Game Balls!

CSBill

Josh Allen

Tremaine Edmunds (best game of his year so far)

Tre White Goalie Academy

honorable mention and head nod of I see what’s up to Motor Singletary for great pass blocking, clutch runs, and basically being a one man show after Moss was seemingly in the dog house. Motor is awesome, even if his fantasy points suffer or whatever. Love that his game is picking up right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure that it's "game ball" worthy, but McKenzie had a big gainer and a TD on two extremely well-designed plays.  I remember this summer when there was at least some question as to whether he would even make our roster or not.  Sure he's kind of a gadget player, but that's a wrinkle to our offense that none of our other WRs provide.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Not sure that it's "game ball" worthy, but McKenzie had a big gainer and a TD on two extremely well-designed plays.  I remember this summer when there was at least some question as to whether he would even make our roster or not.  Sure he's kind of a gadget player, but that's a wrinkle to our offense that none of our other WRs provide.

There was never a strong argument for cutting him IMO. Unique skillset among our receivers. 

• Thank you (+1) 2