Game Balls! Bills 44, Seattle 34

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Coaching staff, especially defense.  You're never supposed to blitz Russell Wilson.  We put together a pressure package that absolutely worked.

Was beautiful to see. I thought they were going to sit back all game like the chiefs game . But they proved me wrong.

Great job just MCD and Frazier

• Like (+1) 5

Klein (MVP of the game, IMO)

Edmunds

Andre Roberts

Zack Moss (I think he's RB1 now, and Motor is RB2)

Josh

Gabe (got jobbed, should have been 2 TD's)

John Brown (totally changed the look on O)

Diggs

O-line (gutted out a lot of injuries, most of the sacks were coverage or JA holding the ball)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Big props to the backup O-linesmen Bates, and Boettger. They were not stellar, and it took them a couple series to get their legs. But, it's not easy coming off the bench like that, and once they found their stride, they looked better than some of the starting units we've fielded in season's past. In fact, I think Boettger had a couple nice run blocks.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Pretty much every single player but Taron.

You need some coffee.

• Like (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Coaching staff, especially defense.  You're never supposed to blitz Russell Wilson.  We put together a pressure package that absolutely worked.

I don't see why not...their only other loss came when Arizona started doing it in the 2nd half and Wilson came unhinged...

Wilson got hit 16 times, more than any other QB this entire year in the entire NFL

• Like (+1) 2