Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 1st Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Titans are outsmarting the Bills in this half. Need to make some good adjustments in the break

Titans are also the more physical team. Hats off to their coaching staff but let’s see what happens in the 4th quarter. 

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Cole Beasley has been money this year and Josh hasn't thrown to him yet

I think the Titans are doing something novel, they're giving man looks which leads Allen to look for those over deep-crosser routes, but dropping the underneath coverage back as the throw is coming. 3 or 4 times one of their DB's has come off from another area to break up or almost pick a throw. Bills need a halftime adjustment bad on both sides of the ball... which means, yeah they're probably screwed.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He had McKensie open too I think.  Allen seems to be confused by the Titans coverage

He’s definitely not trusting what he’s seeing. Keeps second guessing throws and forcing it to Diggs when others are wide open. I hope we can fix it at half but we all know how we are in the third

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bills6969 said:

Titans are a good team.  We need our A game to beat them. Unfortunately,  we’re missing too much on D to beat them.

The D hasn’t been good all year. The offense has sucked balls tonight. That’s the difference today. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

The first punt was right down the middle of the field, creating the long return.  The second was outside the numbers where it should be.   He's 50/50 at best.

No no. That was ok the coverage team on the first punt. With that hang time, completely on the coverage yea. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, bills11 said:

Donno why Josh is locking on to diggs tonight he's been doing a great job of going through his progressions ..weird

I think no one is getting open, and he simply trusts Diggs on 50/50 balls. He’s just getting a little carried away throwing in spots where Diggs doesn’t even have a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

This feels like the night that you always feared was coming. It’s guna take a lot to win this one. It would be the best win of the McDermott era if they can find a way to steal this. The defense looks like it’s guessing and josh doesn’t have what he’s had. I HATE the Titans so much. If the Bills could somehow pull this out, it would be amazing. Looks like a tall task right now.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

The first punt was right down the middle of the field, creating the long return.  The second was outside the numbers where it should be.   He's 50/50 at best.

Gunners should have been down there on the first one though

Def isn't the same, used to be able to get off the field on 1st downs...def would  wreak havoc all over the field.  Looks like they are playing soft and are banking on josh to bail them out.  And josh is coming down from cloud nine.