2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Agreed. But as a team decision, it makes sense. You don't want to be the Drought-Era Bills, never picking a QB (other than the wrong ones, out of desperation because we missed out). We know all too well where that leaves you.

The Bills picked QBs.  They picked the wrong QBs.  But they picked QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Honestly that's my least favorite pick of the 1st round. You can try and help Aaron Rodgers win another Super Bowl, or you can draft a QB to ride the bench? Is Rodgers retiring after this season? Just a bizarre pick.

the future as always will tell the tale but if Love turns into their next franchise QB they will have done so cheaply and not put the guy in a pressure cooker being forced tostart too soon. I Like the move.

• Like (+1) 1

I dont want to try and go back to quote, but those going back and forth about a Super Bowl window. I dont think anyone is doubting the fact the Bills first need to win a playoff game, but the fact remains that this is a Super Bowl window. The team, the organization, the GM, etc are literally about to push all their chips to the middle of the table the next few years are the window. If you don't believe that then you are saying that you dont believe that this team is good enough. 

If you dont believe this team is good enough, then we are at an entire different discussion then if the Bills are in a Super Bowl window or neED tO WiN a plAyoFF GaME fiRST. Everyone knows you have to win playoff games to get to the Super Bowl, the organization believe that this is team to do it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s not to say Diggs sucks, it’s just that Jefferson is a good prospect in his own right.

I’m not especially attached to the mid rounders we gave away, but I don’t think we fleeced Minnesota or anything seeing how this has turned out.

I think it’s closer than a landslide to the Bills that’s all.

"It's not to say Diggs sucks"

Laaaaazy trolling

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

LaFleur has his guy. Rodgers is going to be playing for like the Jags or something next year and go full Brady 

Probably no sooner than 3 years, like with Rodgers.  The kid has a ways to go before he's ready.

?? Rodgers has to be PISSED. They really have done him dirty throughout his career, they don't sign free agents, they don't draft skill position players, right now they have no one on offense outside of Adams and are desperate for a weapon and they take a QB  lol! I guess they've given up on winning another SB before he retires.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Bills picked QBs.  They picked the wrong QBs.  But they picked QBs.

Now where did I hear that before? ?...

"You don't want to be the Drought-Era Bills, never picking a QB (other than the wrong ones, out of desperation because we missed out). "

I dunno...

Just now, NickelCity said:

This insistence on speaking way too personally about each pick's most tragic story is grotesque. Jesus. 

I mean it is incredibly awkward Congratulations Jordon Love on this massive step in your childhood dream then cuts to on the channel he is surely watching to "And now lets talk about his dead dad."

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Some solid pass rushers left..... Yetur Gross Matos, AJ Apenesa

There are a handful of edge guys left.  So far so good for them falling.  Bills are setup very good at 54 with edge, db, and skill player.

• Like (+1) 3