2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

Just now, Locomark said:

I don’t know if I like that better or the fact that the Pack took Belicheat’s QB when he gambled Love would be around into the 2nd round.....

If Belichick wanted Love, he would not have traded the 23rd pick

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yeah.  I think even the last couple years (when the draft was live at an actual location) they broke the pick a minute or so before it was announced by Roger.

yeah, but how do they know it??!!   a deal with the nfl?

Huge run on corners. Two of my higher ranked ones - Fulton and Johnson remain but you are seeing teams reach down for the ones who are more press man types. I think corner is all but off the board for the Bills tomorrow now. I only have those two and Hall left from my 1st and 2nd round grades at corner.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That family is challenged. Holy *****, that is a you'd have to see it to believe it pic. I feel sorry for the normal looking girl, she must wonder how she ended up there.

Edited by Turk71
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

If Belichick wanted Love, he would not have traded the 23rd pick

No Belicheat was arrogant and thought he could get him next round....the Pats are predictable. Their arrogance has cost them their future. They are headed to the basement  if they don’t trade for Dalton. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Huge run on corners. Two of my higher ranked ones - Fulton and Johnson remain but you are seeing teams reach down for the ones who are more press man types. I think corner is all but off the board for the Bills tomorrow now. I only have those two and Hall left from my 1st and 2nd round grades at corner.

I would be okay with Hall at 54. Might have to take him that early. Although Hall vs Claypool is a tough call.

Just now, Locomark said:

No Belicheat was arrogant and thought he could get him next round....the Pats are predictable. Their arrogance has cost them their future. They are headed to the basement  if they don’t trade for Dalton. 

If you think you can trade back into the 2nd round and still get your QB he's probably not really your/the guy.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

is that a sliding glass door into a bathroom with a guy on the pot or a reflection of someone taking a deuce with the door open so he can hear whats going on (but 'maybe' doesnt know there is a reflection? Then again there is a lot going on in this picture, this might have been pre planned. "I bet we can get a guy on the pot on tv and no one will notice because we are wearing ridiculous outfits. Obviously in this scenario Vrabel has no idea what is going on, because does he ever truly know anything that is going? 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

They'd have to clear $17M in cap room to do that.

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Looks like someone in shorts is sitting on couch on his phone and that is a reflection in  mirror

Yeah, I backed it up. Dude is wearing khakis which makes it look like he has on no pants and is copping a squat. He's also sitting on a chair (but not 'the throne') with a flesh-ish colored cushion. At first glance though @YoloinOhio had my son and me cracking up.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Very odd to be taking a dump with the door open in a room full of strangers.  Especially when you're on TV.

The family is strange but I don't think they are strangers. Leaving the door open for the tv audience is another story.