2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

This insistence on speaking way too personally about each pick's most tragic story is grotesque. Jesus. 

Totally agree, you dont need this to keep people watching, nor will casual fans all of a sudden become a die hard fan because of one of those stories.  I would also like to hear some great heart warming stories, not heart stomping worst day of someones life stuff. 

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

50% chance Jefferson busts out of the league in 5 years. 

and Bonus- with potentially shortened offseason, rookies, will have an even steeper climb.

Bill had the cap, not a good move. An excellent one. 

You’re right, the last 5 drafts after the great 2014 Draft, many 1st Round WR’s busted or under achieved.

Just now, Doc said:

2004-Losman, 2013-EJ Manuel.  And prior to that, in 2002, they traded a 1st for Bledsoe.

12 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They picked 2 QB’s in the first round from 2004 to 2017. No.

Wow. You’re really something. Lol.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Thank you!

I thought they weren't supposed to do this anymore?!

Yup.  I think they were all accidents.  Each time they did it, the guy talking kinda stopped in his tracks and didn't address what was happening on the screen.

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

let me guess you're bitter the Bills didnt draft Mahomes or Watson ...spilt milk matey

More like I’m bitter than they drafted 1 QB in the first round after Losman flamed out until Allen. There’s mismanaging the QB position, then there’s 2 QB’s in 13 years under the longest playoff drought in sports.

Did you become a Bills fan in 2018?