Playoff #1 Bills @ Texans PostGame Thread

2 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Game is on coach

2 FGs in the last 3 quarters of play will lose 98 out of 100 playoff games.

Conservative coaching, bad play calling, and Allen's poor decision making really hurt.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Have to score TD's instead of settling for FG's. Duke had his opportunities dropping that TD catch hurt. Superstars make plays when their team needs them too. Our superstars didn't make enough late in the game. Great season, lots of learning and growth for this young exciting team. Like I tell any team I coach. you either win or you learn.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Bottom line.....we could only score 19 on one of the worst defenses in football.

You can’t expect to win an NFL game with 1 TD.  It was another disgraceful offensive performance.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, TheProcess said:

Coaches should be ashamed of themselves with going into a shell for the umpteenth time this year. McD coaches scared. 

Actually he coaches overconfident. He doesn’t understand offensive football at all and it hurts us quite often. He has too much faith in HIS defense. Freaking score points. THATS 2020 NFL football. You don’t have the 85 Bears defense Sean 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

After he was fired and he won because Manning overruled him in the playoffs. 

You said our guy will be like a coach who doesn’t win championships, but the guy won a Suer Bowl.  So you’re being an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Piling on Allen is short sighted.  Offensive line was porous.  Lack of using Singletary for long stretches.  Defense was not up to the task today.  This is a replay of NE and Baltimore games.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bad playcalling on both sides of the ball. IDK what Daboll is doing, and I dont get why they dont blitz on 3rd and long.

The two noncatches by Duke and Brown before the half were bad.

And piss poor tackling.

It was a team loss, but House $$$ showed up big time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

I’m actually more upset of the clear delay of game on 3rd and 18 then the actual loss 

Don’t let that excuse the team’s real shortcomings. Delay of game often goes unnoticed, as it did on the Bills scoring drive earlier in the game when Allen called TO well after the clock hit zero.

The delay of game had no bearing on why we lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Dissapointed in McD.     

Seemed over his head in the second half....

Disappointed in Allen. His ball security issues continued and he made one of the dumbest plays I’ve ever seen in my 47 years of watching football. 

The game seemed too big for him against a very suspect defense which, to me, is more than worrisome.

***** Dabollocks.  Go coach Cleveland you prick.  Let's not run Motor at all in OT.  Jackass. 

And Thank You NFL for that non-DOG call on 3rd and 18 for the Texans.  Playclock was clearly expired, and you cost us the game right there.

McD is a terrific leader of men.  Unfortunately, his gameday coaching absolutely killed us today.  We score a TD instead of a FG at the end of the first half, we win.  I don't think he will get us to the next level.  I hope I'm wrong, because he's here for the forseeable future.

When will we get a coach and staff that is deserving of our blood, sweat, and tears?  We should of [sic] won today.  I haven't been this bummed after a game since Home Run Throw Forward.  

Deshaun Watson deserves all the credit. He completed the huge 3rd & 18 when we messed up the coverage and he didn't go down when he got sandwiched on that huge last play. He was the better QB today and that's why Texans won. 

Bills played well today and arguably overachieved this year. All the young guys need to come back as better players next year, including and especially Allen. We're obviously not quite good enough yet.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe next year, with a couple more weapons this team will get a killer mentality on offense!

It just seems like they are content running time off the clock as success.  

BUT THAT CALL ON FORD IS *****KING BS! There was zero hostility behind that block. Gotta start teaching football players to set picks like basketball players. It’s the grid iron, unless it’s a vicious hit vs putting a little body and shoulder into a player that call shouldn’t be called...

Not to mention 3rd & 18 and the game clock expired 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

Piling on Allen is short sighted.  Offensive line was porous.  Lack of using Singletary for long stretches.  Defense was not up to the task today.  This is a replay of NE and Baltimore games.  

it was a team effort of stupiod mistakes and questionable reffing and coaching

• Like (+1) 1

Disgusting loss considering how many chances the Bills had to win, while the Texans literally needed a miracle breakdown from their opponent to win.

I mean just so many chances... so many blown possibilities.

• Like (+1) 2