Playoff #1 Bills @ Texans PostGame Thread

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

When we lost two years ago in the playoffs- it wasn’t nearly as disappointing as tonight 

It’s more difficult imo, because I knew the Tyrod era was coming to end. I suddenly have lots of questions about Josh Allen. 

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Josh Allen and the offense ***** their pants in the second half and overtime. We have the ball at the HOU 45 in OT and absolutely collapse against a horrid defense. There’s no excuse

What happened there again, penalty on Ford or a sack? 

The way i see it is, the Bills showed no nerves or lack of experience in the 1st half. They played with confidence and were easily the better team.

2nd half they got too conservative and once the momentum turned, in a noisy stadium, they then began to show their inexperience. Experienced teams will find a way to get back into it, but the Bills had no answer really, and despite getting to OT they never looked like they were going to win.

Allen did look like a rookie in that second half. He just went to pieces and made some mind boggling mistakes, yet also made some incredible plays on that last drive before Ford blew our shot at a game winning kick

• Like (+1) 2