Playoff #1 Bills @ Texans PostGame Thread

I honestly kind of hope that nobody shows up at the airport to greet these a-holes and pat them on the back for pissing away a game they had in total control. 

Im sick of celebrating moral victories and loser teams. I mean, they did have a good season and all, but this game was there for the taking and they let 1 stupid sack turn the entire game. So damn soft.

I hope everyone learns from this. This team needs a to find its killer instinct. This game should’ve been put away in the first half. Too many points left on the field. 

And McDermott needs to stop playing it so safe. A 13pt lead ain’t *****. I honestly hope he learns from this. He’s smart enough to. 

Edit - I was really aggravated when I wrote this and let my emotions get the best of me. That was a super painful loss. It’s going to take some time to get over this one. I’ve been a fan a long time, and all these painful losses takes a toll. It’s hard to stay positive sometimes. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Coaches should be ashamed of themselves with going into a shell for the umpteenth time this year. McD coaches scared. 

Remember McD telling the team the to "play fearless"...wha happened?

Edited by Nihilarian

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Josh Allen and the offense ***** their pants in the second half and overtime. We have the ball at the HOU 45 in OT and absolutely collapse against a horrid defense. There’s no excuse

Knox whiffing on 41 was critical. Allen's worst two passes of the game were after taking that helmet to the chin, not coincidentally.

• Like (+1) 2

Bad penalties, turnovers, playing 30 yards off the ball on 3rd and 18, not wrapping up...

Yeah. They didn't deserve to win. Period. I hope this stings like hell for every one of them and lights a fire for next year. 

Edited by Ercauswell
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

I honestly kind of hope that nobody shows up at the airport to greet these a-holes and pat them on the back for pissing away a game they had in total control. 

Im sick of celebrating moral victories and loser teams. I mean, they did have a good season and all, but this game was there for the taking and they let 1 stupid sack turn the entire game. So damn soft.

I hope everyone learns from this. This team needs a to find its killer instinct. This game should’ve been put away in the first half. Too many points left on the field. 

And McDermott needs to stop playing it so safe. A 13pt lead ain’t *****. I honestly hope he learns from this. He’s smart enough to. 

Bingo. Rest assured the losers will show up

at the airport and celebrate. 

• Like (+1) 1

good season, lot to build on. But top to bottom, there needs to be some serious soul searching in the next 9 months. 

McDermott needs to decide if he wants to be the coach of a good team, that chokes when the chips are down, or if he wants to be the coach of a great team that breaks other teams noses and then stands over them daring them to try and get back up. 

Daboll needs to decide if he wants to be cute or successful. 

Allen needs to decide if he wants to play smart and loose, or if he wants to play wild and stupid. 

This is a gut wreancher. Showed some good stuff, and some *****, horrible stuff. Time to move on. 

• Like (+1) 4