On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you getting a win today?

Steptide

1 being not confident at all and 10 being an indefinite win. 

I'm at about a 4 right now. I think the bills can pull this off, but it's gonna take absolutely everything going right for the bills. I think Allen needs to have an almost perfect game and hopefully daboll puts him in position to do so

3 and my feelings are similar to yours.

The Bills haven’t played well outside of the 2nd quarter vs. the Giants. That leaves me optimistic. I think that they are a good team that hasn’t played well not a bad team playing over their heads. That makes me believe that the Bills are in this thing for the long haul.

• Like (+1) 3

I vacillate between a 2 and an 8.

Walking around Wegmans this morning, I told everyone in Bills gear that we’re gonna win and they all emphatically agreed. Doing all I can to hold onto that feeling!

GO BILLS!!!!

Edited by TroutDog

I’m at a 3 as well. 

Not sure this team is ready to put 4 solid quarters in which is what it would take to pull off a win. Still exciting to be in the position of having such an important statement win game this early in the season. I’d love to see a similar game to Minnesota last year where nobody expected much yet the team came out and just dominated. 

I think I am at about a FIVE.

This surprises me because normally, I would not even watch the game - I HATE watching them annihilate most any team they play.

I don't billeive that will happen today.

I’d say 4. I think we have less than an average chance of winning this game. I mean let’s be honest guys...they are the Patriots and we are still learning how to win games. Going forward I will like our chances more, but I fear that the Pats will teach us who still has control on the division today. 

16 minutes ago, Steptide said:

1 being not confident at all and 10 being an indefinite win. 

I'm at about a 4 right now. I think the bills can pull this off, but it's gonna take absolutely everything going right for the bills. I think Allen needs to have an almost perfect game and hopefully daboll puts him in position to do so

0 turnovers (even if 0 from the Pats’ end)- 5. Losing that battle and without Singletary, a 2. 

• Like (+1) 1

10,  Because i’m Just that way, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m at a 3 as well. 

Not sure this team is ready to put 4 solid quarters in which is what it would take to pull off a win. Still exciting to be in the position of having such an important statement win game this early in the season. I’d love to see a similar game to Minnesota last year where nobody expected much yet the team came out and just dominated. 

If Allen manages to avoid the regular 2nd/3rd quarters of 50 yards and a turnover or three, we move the chains well enough to have a chance in every game. It’s mostly on him, but the coaches need to throw out more jumbo sets against the 3rd quarter blitzes until the game slows down enough for him. Given his rushing ability, we can contain QB spies and hit the outside with DiMarco leading into the TE/WR block. Would like to see some option plays and more quick throws to the double TEs or slot in a heavy set and pick up the pace vs. outside blitzes. 

12 minutes ago, Maynard said:

2. I’ll be drinking bourbon by the second quarter. 

I’m already drinking bourbon...I’m also a 2. I’m sure the lots are pretty active right now but we’re leaving town for vacation in a couple days and being at the opener last week and having an almost 3 year old at home made it a logical one to skip.