Bills vs. Packers 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

3 out of 4 games we have been embarrassed. Obviously the Vikings mailed it in. The only chance we ever have is when the defense plays good. This team sucks. And it’s because of the defense. I feel like the players on the defense are not the issue. I’d like to see the DC fired 3 weeks ago

I think our offense is asking waaaaay too much of our defense. Our defense has been on the field the ENTIRE game against Aaron Rodgers. And we haven't attempted a running game this year. We have hands down the worst WR core in the nfl with one of the worst O lines with a rookie QB. I think our defense will be tired and over worked all season.

4 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Happy feet.  Phantom pressure.

Are you actually watching the game? Allen was about to get sacked and did get crunched on that play. Just because the announcer stated it was phantom pressure and it wasn't. 

Edited by Nihilarian
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Ok got it sorry. And i agree, our recievers suck so much i seriously think it may be affecting Allen mentally

They're definitely not helping the situation. Neither is the line. But Allen is the biggest problem today by far. He's playing like a rookie who doesn't belong on the field. If he's a true gamer he'll bounce back in the second half. Can't just come completely unglued like this. He's missing receivers by 10-15 yards!

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

I think our offense is asking waaaaay too much of our defense. Our defense has been on the field the ENTIRE game against Aaron Rodgers. And we haven't attempted a running game this year. We have hands down the worst WR core in the nfl with one of the worst O lines with a rookie QB. I think our defense will be tired and over worked all season.

right on the money

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

'why would you take off your helmet to yell at somebody?'

the moron actually said something funny. 

Is he a moron b/c he said Allen isn't going through his progressions and is leaving the pocket due to phantom pressure?

Or b/c he's actually a moron?

Not sure how old you are, but Dan Fouts was one hell of a good QB.