Bills vs. Packers 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Hometown officiating today in GB. GB offense has been holding all game long and nothing called. Guess the league is trying to make it up to the Packers for the BS roughing the passer calls.

The Bill's are playing terrible but I agree, there's been some blatant extended arms holding jerseys all game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Doing nothing to help allen get going. I'm all for airing it out but at least make the defense respect shady and take some heat off allen.

The Bills offensive game plan is a head scratcher.   Coaching a rookie QB is to keep it simple, run the ball and protect him.  This OC does none of this

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

This team is so bi-polar. 

First 6 quarter they were awful. Next 6 quarters they were great. 

I guess now we are back to the “awful” phase... 

3 out of 4 games we have been embarrassed. Obviously the Vikings mailed it in. The only chance we ever have is when the defense plays good. This team sucks. And it’s because of the defense. I feel like the players on the defense are not the issue. I’d like to see the DC fired 3 weeks ago

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

The Bill's are playing terrible but I agree, there's been some blatant extended arms holding jerseys all game

Hard to get any momentum going when your good play calls that would have worked are getting blown up with holds.  Like, what are they supposed to do?