Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Mynamemike

I know McD is a good defensive coach, which is why it’s so shocking to me the number of gift-passes we give up. 

The hail mary in Arizona. The 4th and 18 to Jefferson. That pass to Pickett with Bills all around him.

I do not understand it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

That was a hell of a catch.  Wish our receivers could make the tough ones.  They have hard time with the easy ones.

I don't know if we can make a Super Bowl run with this group of pass catchers. It will be the weakest overall group left in the playoffs

That was a hell of a catch.  Wish our receivers could make the tough ones.  They have hard time with the easy ones.

What are you talking about? If you throw that up to Knox, he catches that all day

• Haha (+1) 2

that 3rd and 11 might have sealed it.  Feels like the plays russell wilson made on 3rd and 4th down.

Pass rush isnt getting home with 4 and mcdermott cant blitz with the injuries.  

They have to just hang in there and make them kick again or get a final stop on 4th down in the redzone if it comes to that.

these injuries are unbelievable.

• Agree 2

This is why I was not confident in this game. They have receivers that make the most ridiculous catches, meanwhile our guys can barely make the easy ones. It's so frustrating.

• Like (+1) 1