Ja’Marr Chase on Chiefs Secondary: “It’s not like they got a Jalen Ramsey..”

Big Blitz

• Big Blitz changed the title to Ja’Marr Chase on Chiefs Secondary: “It’s not like they got a Jalen Ramsey..”
1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

At one point I found it easy to root for the Bengals. Loveable losers that finally turned the corner and all.

Now? Not so much. Bunch of cocky asshats. Reminds me of the Legion of Boom era Seahawks minus the Super Bowl title. 

💯 

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Real talk though, Diggs would never say no **** like this. It aint like Chase is a youngin either, he been in the league for a bit. 

Diggs talks mad crap (him and Jaire Alexander last year). And he’s right and he’s awesome. But I do agree what is the point in saying it. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

At one point I found it easy to root for the Bengals. Loveable losers that finally turned the corner and all.

Now? Not so much. Bunch of cocky asshats. Reminds me of the Legion of Boom era Seahawks minus the Super Bowl title. 

i was like you, until i watched Hendrickson play like a b!tch multiple times.   give zero f's for the Bengals now.   no hate to their fans though.   gonna be a different team when 2 of those receivers leave for huge contracts elsewhere.

also,  Ramsey?  is he still an elite top tier CB?  he gets burned,  alot.

Edited by bigduke6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

i was like you, until i watched Hendrickson play like a b!tch multiple times.   give zero f's for the Bengals now.   no hate to their fans though.   gonna be a different team when 2 of those receivers leave for huge contracts elsewhere.

also,  Ramsey?  is he still an elite top tier CB?  he gets burned,  alot.

Ramsey is currently leading the league in passer rating against him (down in the 30s).  He's like 6th in completion % against.

Wanna know who's leading the league in completion % against him right now?  I DID not see this coming, I promise you....

....Ronald Darby.  No kidding.  Ronald Darby, Bills 2nd round draft pick in 2015.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If I remember correctly, he was throwing some shade at the bills before we played them this year as well

Chase is an extremely unlikable guy

It seems to be a trait of elite WR.  Remember Tik-Tok Boy dancing on the opponents team logos?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Does this mean he is playing? I thought he would be out a couple of weeks

It would be hilarious if he was just gassing up the Chiefs and not even playing them. Also not great a thing as that was to say, actually listening to it, I kind of get what he's saying basically saying it's more of a schemed secondary than one with shutdown corners.

22 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

We don't, we go after Justin Jefferson.

If you're gonna dream, Dream Big.

Getting a really good WR stuck on the Vikings has worked out for us before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If I remember correctly, he was throwing some shade at the bills before we played them this year as well

Yea he said “They ain’t the Ravens” when talking about our predictable defense.  

45 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d rather have Sneed as long as the refs let him get away with the same stuff he does with the chiefs.   Going to be interesting to see how much $ he’s gonna get.  22M+ for sure.  

I was gonna say the same thing. Sneed is having a great year. I think he's allowed 0 TDs. Chiefs are gonna have to pay him after this year.

Man... the Bengals when they got to Superbowl were such a likeable team only to some how come off as super cocky bunch that have gone backwards the last couple years

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I hate this team.  

I mean, he's not really being an a-hole here. He's saying their secondary is scheme based, knowing what/where Cincy is trying to do instead of relying on superior talent (like he's saying Ramsey is).

I'm as frustrated as anyone with our inability to compete against Cincy, and this dude has a massively weird accent (?); but being outraged about these particular comnents seems a little misplaced.

What he said about us previously, sure. But these comments are nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Guys guys. Let's not participate in a thread only to disrespect Cinci. Nobody believes in this team or their talent, so cut em some slack and please  buffalo, please don't sell tickets to a game in advance of actually making it to the division of the playoffs that'll upset these guys. I just don't want that for them this year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah they all piled on.

Mixon with his “big dogs of the AFC”

Boyd ran his mouth about how the Bills were nothing special.

Burrow and his “better send those refunds” line.

Well the Chiefs will put a metal stake through their faces this week.

See ya next year Ceasar. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Real talk though, Diggs would never say no **** like this. It aint like Chase is a youngin either, he been in the league for a bit. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Diggs talks mad crap (him and Jaire Alexander last year). And he’s right and he’s awesome. But I do agree what is the point in saying it. 

Diggs talks as much 💩 as any other player in the league. Josh also flaps his gums an awful lot.

But,

Our guys keep it off media outlets.  You'll never hear them smear other players during conferences or post on X or IG. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.