Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

Just now, Chaos said:

So wierd.  The Bills have the turnover advantage.  And yet the Eagles are winning. I was assured by Mr. McDermott you can't win when you lose the turnover battle. 

Don't forget the first half dropped TD by Cooks and the screw job by the refs during the first 30. Throw in 2 missed FG's by Bass and here we are. 

This team never wins a 50/50 ball it’s unbelievable. There’s no way at this point you can bring McDermott back after this year I’m 100% done it’s not going to happen with roster it’s not going to happen with this regime we have gone as far as we can with this guy can’t get a stop when we need it when it’s all on the line we get shredded over and over again 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Bills need a new secondary next year. Probably won’t have the cap space to really build a decent one again until 2025 

The cap mismanagement has been pretty bad with key misplaced large contracts. Not sure what they are going to do next season, but regardless of the path, their finances will be limited. 

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

It’s kind of hard to get angry as it’s much easier to laugh at what this team does to us every year. It’s just a waste of energy to try and think they will change.

They deserved better but oh well. Good luck Miami…

My exact feels

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think it was that bad. Bradberry made an incredible play on the ball. Allen usually gets that one in.

And as I type this that incredible TD catch happens.

It's unreal how unlucky the Bills are at times. DBs and WRs make regular highlight plays against us.

And our guys drop balls. Commit penalties. Miss kicks.  The coaching on this team has officially run its course.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.