Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, henry jones said:

Where are the designed runs with Josh?  He’s their best weapon and just not being utilized 

Our offense has no identity.  No methodolgy.  When we're down it's big-play city.  There seems to be absolutely not a shred of thought having gone into clock management at any level.  

At some point it becomes difficult to even know what to say about this level of dysfunction.  

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

The diff between 2022 and 2023 Allen was right there on that play, 2022 Allen breaks pocket takes a look and runs. 2023 takes a look and another look and hops toward the sideline and looks some more and by the time he finally decides to go the backside pressure is there.

He has about 2 seconds and he needs to either throw it or run.  He's not looking short enough, they're covered past 10 yards, and Josh is patting the ball and taking sacks and throwing into coverage.  

Just now, stevestojan said:

I think we might not be very good. Now that Miami has been shown to be a fraud, we’ve beaten a team who just fired their head coach, the 4-5 commanders, the ***** giants, and the 3-5 Bucs. 

The last five weeks have proven we aren’t that good of a team anymore. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Right?

I don’t mind the live complaint about this call or that call. But this isn’t a team that’s losing because of flags.

I am not sure if this is the worst ref’ed game today let alone this season. We’ve gotten some very favorable calls the last few years including this one. 

When the league throws/doesn’t throw a flag that costs this team a meaningful game like that no call on DPI with the Rams, I’ll be the first one at the league office with my molotov cocktail. 

The non call on Davis was just as bad as the one in the Rams game. The non call on the slide tackle was just as bad. The intentional grounding call was way worse considering they threw the flag 30 seconds after the play, talked about it, and rewrote the rule book just to ***** us.

Get your Molotov cocktails ready I guess.

Edited by MPT

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

When we lost 4 super bowls in a row I didn’t think it could get any worse.  Then the drought happened and I was convinced I had been through the worst 17 years a football fan could go through.  But now I’m watching a trending future hall of fame QB regress and talent be wasted and this somehow feels worse than all of it.

He’s looking like Russell Wilson 2.0

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

yuuuuup. 

we arent setting plays up or sequencing anything 

there’s no flow or identity. It’s just throwing stuff against the wall

That's why I miss daboll. He had a scheme and concept. He didn't have the players he needed for it but it was reasonable and could have worked here. He could whisper to Josh, also. 

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

This team sucks. They’ve looked horrible  in every game after they crushed Miami. Hard to imagine this season is salvageable at this point. 

But there’s a bunch of homers in here who think the Bills are losing tonight because the refs are screwing them over. 🤔😂

Just now, Maine-iac said:

He has about 2 seconds and he needs to either throw it or run.  He's not looking short enough, they're covered past 10 yards, and Josh is patting the ball and taking sacks and throwing into coverage.  

Not enough short routes.  Need Fournette

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.