TB / Buffalo Postgame thread

Simon

46 minutes ago, Simon said:

Nothing to be proud of how they closed out that game,  so many stupid decisions.  Even the kickoff after the 15 yard penalty,  Mcstupid has his guy give himself up at the 25 rather than easily let him run up to the 35 yard plus.  Then the final play,  Poyer knocking over his own guys.  The ball was there to be caught or a penalty,  just terrible 4th quarter. Knock the ball down

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Didnt like taking the foot off the gas but the game was never in doubt even on the last play

I would say it was in doubt on the last play. The ball dropped 3 feet from Godwin who was unguarded. Luckily he never located the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Folks I don't mince words here. Yes a wins a win, blah blah. That team loses to at least 10 teams tonight, at least 15 if on the road. This is NOT a good team right now. Prove me wrong 

How can we prove an opinion wrong?  Factually, we won the game.  We played conservatively in the 4th because we didn’t respect that team on the other side.  Bills won.  Against the chiefs, we go for it on 4th down no questions asked

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Third game in a row the defense allowed the other team a chance to score at the very end of the game. Jordan Phillips, wow. He hustles, but last week he missed a key tackle, this time he commits a facemask on a fourth down sack. He's like the Knox of the defense. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I will defend McDermott. I think he viewed TB offense as so little of a threat, he played conservatively. If we were out there playing KC, we would be going for it on all those 4th downs.

that’s the best I got.

That’s why he needs to be fired after this year. We will go nowhere with him at the helm

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Happy for the win, but we’re not a SB caliber team.

Good thing super bowls aren’t played in October

4 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Happy for the win, but we’re not a SB caliber team.

Good thing super bowls aren’t played in October

• Agree 1

Get a guy on the sidelines that can handle game day decisions. McDermott can just call the defense that never makes a stop. Let a 13 year old playing Madden teach him about common ***** sense situational football. 2 plays inside the opponents 1, you run 0 QB sneaks and then punt 3x on 4th and short from midfield in the 4th quarter. This guy is just dumb enough to get us beat every week.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

McDermott needs balls and stop with the trying to get the defense to jump Offside bs. You're in their territory run a f*cking play

He doesn't realize for that to work you actually have to go for it once or twice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

How can we prove an opinion wrong?  Factually, we won the game.  We played conservatively in the 4th because we didn’t respect that team on the other side.  Bills won.  Against the chiefs, we go for it on 4th down no questions asked

A good team dominates that game. They put their foot down and stomp that team. Tampa is a 6 win team. They nearly won. This is not the team of the last few years. This team is a 9 win team.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.