TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Billznut said:

The last three drives Bills went back to the conservative stuff of the last three weeks and it doesn’t work at all. 

We're trying to burn clock which I get, but they're defending the run game and the short passing game, got to take what they give you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

You guys are nuts.  This is EXACTLY when you use clock and field position.  It's a Baker Mayfield led offense, you don't do them any favors.

Which is why the announcers were laughing at the crowd 🤣 :beer: 

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

You guys are nuts.  This is EXACTLY when you use clock and field position.  It's a Baker Mayfield led offense, you don't do them any favors.

People are just impatient with three bad drives in a row.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

He’s slow and has to rely on his smarts and experience to be in the right spot. Still better than Rapp or any other depth safety.

He’s had a couple of bad games this year. I think he was really bad in the playoffs last year (I think he was pretty injured and gutting it out though).

I don’t recall Poyer getting beat this whole evening. Godwin and Evans are a very talented duo. Poyer has been flying allover the field like a missile

Edit: he doesn’t look slow to me 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

Just now, Billznut said:

The last three drives Bills went back to the conservative stuff of the last three weeks and it doesn’t work at all. 

Under the circumstances, that's fine.  Just don't turn the ball over or give them anything easy.  

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

No dagger.

What is that now, 3 chances to put them away?

This is still a ball game

It’s not a ball game if you get stopped on the 42? Bucs have to execute many more plays when you punt there when they could’ve gotten one stop and swung the game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan