Simon

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

That’s roughing 10 of 10 times

Yeah I don’t see any controversy about that one, but it’s become quite noticeable every time Josh gets a roughing flag announcers are mentioning him as playing it up to get one. Kind of annoying, really. Don’t see them doing the same for Mahomes or any other QB who looks for a flag after getting hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m not the sharpest tool in the toolbox but I have noticed that in today’s game they have thrown the ball to Cooks on I believe two occasions, and things worked out very well.

When they drafted him, I thought they were going to be throwing him the ball because he was our McKinnon skillset back but one who could also run.  So, I’m happy to see that they’re finally doing that and I hope it’s integrated into our OC’s game plan.

Edited by biggerdaddynj
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Yeah I don’t see any controversy about that one, but it’s become quite noticeable every time Josh gets a roughing flag announcers are mentioning him as playing it up to get one. Kind of annoying, really. Don’t see them doing the same for Mahomes or any other QB who looks for a flag after getting hit. 

I can’t believe there was even any discussion about it.