NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

Just now, White Linen said:

Yet statistically they've put us near the top.  It's Dorsey that makes it look like a steaming pile.

It isn’t I’m afraid although you all can continue to blame him.  I think he’s been able to somewhat effectively mask how crappy this offensive line is for the start of the season and teams have wised up to it 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think that interception is on Dorsey. That is just on film study. They played a tendency. 

Yeah on the replay it is clear that the LBs knew exactly where to drop after the ball was thrown. The offense is a complete train wreck right now. It has not looked this bad since 2019.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He had the right guy in Daboll IMO.

I won't argue that point.  But we need a QB HC partnership.  I can't really think of a great QB whose HC basically took zero responsibiltiy for the offense.  Daboll is gone. Bringing in another guy who succeeds and leaves isn't really the best long term game plan.  Needs to be the top guy who can succeed, and who will stay. 

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

Tell me this team isn’t cursed. 

Cursed no 

poorly coached, yes 

you can see it all over the offensive players face, they have no confidence… zilch that comes from a lack of belief in what they are being asked to do 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Dorsey is a Moron keeps throwing over the middle while all their lbs are dropping middle.  I want Dorsey fired immediately. 

This is what kills me the most.  Can we get some easy throws to backs?  A f'ing jet sweep...no we get crossing routes against good linebackers while their cbs are beat up.

My God!!!!