NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Based on this post, its clear you don't understand what you are seeing. 

I understand completely.  He has not looked at anyone but Diggs almost all night.  He is not getting the ball out.  He needs to get his head out of his ass.

• Eyeroll 1

At what point can we say Harty, Sherfield have been busts. Gabe is good for one big play and then kill all momentum.

The energy just doesn’t seem to be there for the second straight week and it’s frustrating.

At this point I would love to see Josh hurdle anyone.. I miss that fire. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Defense is controlling the game. Offense has no plan.

There's a plan; it just has no diversity.

The guy gets stuck in ruts and can't get off stuff sometimes and defenders can smell it.

1 minute ago, Nostradumbass said:

It bothers me so much this organization doesn't understand the path to success his finding good weapons for the offence

McDermott could win with 11 practice squad players on D if we gave Josh serious weapons

Only if he plays the giants with Tyrod and five back up linemen every week.  

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

This reminds me (I hope) of the Bills-Pats games during the drought: the lesser team plays better to start, but the score is close and in the end the better team prevails. I'm hoping we see a much better Bills offense after half time.

Let's hope so. But I think there's a bit of a book on the Bills for underdogs. If you get in their face and get chippy early on it throws them off their game. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Is Kincaid out with an injury tonight? I'm not trying to be a jerk just not sure if he cleared protocol 

Out with concussion.

Wouldn't matter. Dalton the elite slot WR would also not be targeted.  Nor would he have NFL concept routes called for him.

6-0  score game before halftime. I just cannot accept this offensive funk will continue for 4 quarters.

Come on Bills. You are so much better than this. I can totally understand the fan base frustration tonight. For good reason