NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

Just now, Chaos said:

as as a know, to win a championship, you have to win a bunch of games in a row against playoff caliber teams in the post season.  Zero evidence in 6 years McDermott has the right stuff to do that. 

Clean coaching staff entirely.  anyone on this board could coach an Allen team to a 1st round playoff loss

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

One thing is consistent under McDermott is the lack on consistency during the season. One week they look great and then at other times they look lost. Undisciplined, not focus, poor execution and low energy that results in a L!

They were probably the most consistent team in the league last year lol one bad game against the jets and 2 very narrow losses one of which we were very banged up

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FITZamishRIFLE said:

No but I counter you in asking who?  Anyone on the market to lead this offense to a SB that isn't employed already

The answer is, I don’t know.  But I do know that Dorsey is not going to lead them anywhere good.  This offense needs to be scrapped.  I know, not easy to do in-season.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

People don’t want to hear it but Josh is MIA again.  We are going to lose this game, lose to a terrible team because our supposed great QB sucks again tonight.

His WR's have dropped a pass on the first drive, fumbled on the second (plus tangled up legs twice) and taken a penalty

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

People don’t want to hear it but Josh is MIA again.  We are going to lose this game, lose to a terrible team because our supposed great QB sucks again tonight.

What sucks is it feels like he's running the offence and the offence is ***** stupid.

• Agree 2