Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, stevestojan said:

Rich Eisen with a really valid point. “He doesn’t know he’s defenseless when he thinks he caught the football.” 

Exactly.  And as Clint said in Unforgiven..."he should've armed himself" (i.e. if you put yourself in a defenseless position, maybe don't do that)

Just now, Ralonzo said:

It does seem like the shield has a vested interest in the Bills not winning this game, doesn't it?

I keep asking why though …

Why are they trying to make the three Jags fans happy? wouldn’t it make sense to favour the millions of bills fans?

The NFL is cutting off their nose to spite their face 

Just now, RiotAct said:

Anyone think for a second we’d get the benefit of that unnecessary roughness call on Poyer if the roles were reversed?

Either way.  Flag was poyer being late.  Then runs right past draw play on next play.  He's slow and old out there. 

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Na now we’ve got jax with bad field position…big deal in a game like thi

My point is that the Bills running the same -1 yard play on 1st down over and over doesn't help Buffalo score points.  Let's see what Dorsey does on this upcoming 1st down ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.