SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

Just now, AlfaBill said:

No. He’s got 2 SB rings and three appearances. He’ll get the slack. Josh needs to win one first. Sucks but it’s the truth 

I'm aware that he's won two Super Bowls and MVP trophies. It was a joke. Lighten up. "Why so serious...?!"

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Are we rooting for the Jets to win? Tough to say!

It pains me, but yes. Jets need to go like 6-11 or 7-10. Same with the Pats. They need to do at least well enough to miss the top-10 picks in the draft next year. If they’ve got to win, let it be vs the chiefs and bengals and whoever else needs it for us to benefit most lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Mahomes has the same amount of interceptions as Allen now. 

He turns the ball over quite a bit and always has, but when it happens everyone acts stunned. It's pretty stupid, honestly.

These QB's who are aggressive and push the ball down field are going to have turnovers. Just the nature of the beast.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Anyone know if Taylor Swift is at the game? Haven't heard much. 

At this rate, they'll retire her number by week 10. What number exactly? Well, I'm not sure, but they'll figure it out.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Zach Wilson looks…..good?!!

He’s never lacked talent.  He has good mobility and a plus arm.  If he gets his head on straight he can be a solid starter…

Edited by mannc

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.