SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

Just now, sven233 said:

I really want to watch this game, but I am not sure how long I can stand the Taylor Swift references and camera shots every 10 seconds.  It's out of control.

The reason I am pulling for the hapless Jets. The only shot I wanna see of her, is her crying if the Queefs lose.

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I really want to watch this game, but I am not sure how long I can stand the Taylor Swift references and camera shots every 10 seconds.  It's out of control.

Can't wait until this farce ends and she starts writing 10 minute songs about what an a-hole he is and he feels the hate of every tween girl in the world.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

Just crazy how defenses continue to let Kelce run wide open all over the place.

Same thought. How many years has this been going on now? Kinda like when that meathead Gronk was always open with the Pats. You'd think one of these DCs would have figured out how to cover a TE.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Just crazy how defenses continue to let Kelce run wide open all over the place.

I know we have all had our fill of the Chiefs and Kelce, but I am genuinely interested to see how this version of McDermott's defense does against them.  He killed Frazier, but with the way we have played on defense so far this season, it will be fascinating to see how different we play them this season.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Same thought. How many years has this been going on now? Kinda like when that meathead Gronk was always open with the Pats. You'd think one of these DCs would have figured out how to cover a TE.

I don't think he's actually running routes.  He's just finding empty area in the zone.  Teams need to man him up in their zone coverage.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Can't wait until this farce ends and she starts writing 10 minute songs about what an a-hole he is and he feels the hate of every tween girl in the world.

You don't think Travis would ever cheat on her do you? He doesn't seem like that kind of guy, lol.

And for what it's worth, Carrie Underwood makes her look like the bottom of my shoe. Still not sure what the big rage about her is. She's never impressed me.

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

How many plays before Wilson is booed?  Three?

They started booing two weeks ago

• Agree 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

did Tirico just say “should be a first down” after the punt return? 😂

Lol. They mentioned and showed the stupidest stat during the Ryder Cup today. On one hole, they said that whoever has the longest drive, wins the hole 50% of the time. Seriously??? After they mentioned it, the air went dead for like 10 seconds. The announcers were prolly just as dumbfounded as I was.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.