SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Going to be mind numbing all season how we lost to this team.. 

That said, it was a very different team.  

Salah never led that team.  Rodgers did.  

They played for him on that one night and the team has clearly given up on the current leadership.   

Week 1 is preseason now.  Sloppy football and strange results across the board

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I peaked ahead to the Chiefs schedule and honestly unless Patrick somehow gets hurt and even then with their backup they aren’t losing a game for a minimum of the next month till they play the fins on Nov 5

Obviously they play the 2 teams that will choke to them: Vikings and Chargers and Broncos twice. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs lost one of those games. Probably to the Chargers

• Simon pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I doubt the Bills ever lose to Zach Wilson again.  It was just a flukey week 1 division loss.  People need to get past it.  It's not that big of a deal.

Because we learn from the last one, or because he gets benched before we play again?

5 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Jets might give up 70 tonight....but I thought they have a great defense? 🤔😂

They were a great defense last season and brought back many of the same personnel.

I think they’re demoralized by the stunningly complete lack of offense.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Couldn't really blame that one on Zach he tried like hell to get away that time.

Allen would have just launched it after making the first guy miss. Lazard was wide open. Wilson doesn’t trust himself to pull the trigger. He has a huge arm.

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Jets D are embarrassing themselves.  they will find a way to blame Zach Wilson for all of it.  probably true,  but they could do their part and stop KC drives

I think the Jets D has packed it in and not trying to get hurt. There were rumblings that many of the players on defense are unhappy about Saleh's trust in Wilson.

2 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Hackett is pure trash. Like Derek Carr amazing guys like this stick around for decades.

Agree, Hackett was Rodgers guy. Hackett is a disaster with anyone else, and the combo of him and Wilson is just historically bad stuff in the making. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

The Jets need to be relegated to the XFL. Losing to these stiffs defies logic

Not really.  We played them while they were hyped up with “win one for the Gimp” and Josh Allen threw 3 picks and fumbled.

The win percentage in the NFL when a team has 4 turnovers is quite low. So losing when hyou do that is quite logical.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Hackett only made sense if Rodgers was going to be there, because Rodgers would basically be the co-OC.

Absent Rodgers being QB, he’s probably the worst OC in the league.

So maybe they should bring Rodgers down to the sideline or put him in the booth

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.