SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

they should split the screen so we can look at her rather than the Jets offense hah

May as well just show her the whole time. The Jets are a f'n trainwreck. I wish Rodgers never got hurt. No way he could save this joke of a team.

Just now, dma0034 said:

I just don't understand how the Jets can't get to Mahomes. They were blowing up the Bills non-stop in Week 1. Where was this Pass-Rush week 1?

Team was rallying around a hardship in week 1. They appear to have realized things are hopeless since then, and are mailing it in.

5 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Hackett should be fired for that 3rd down call. Wilson is your worse player and you leave it to him to make that play.

I'm no Hackett fan but there were multiple wide open pass catchers on that play and Wilson inexplicably threw it to a double covered TE. He is just plain awful.

Don’t know how much more I can take. Collinsworth‘s non-stop ball-washing on everything Mahomes-Kelce & now add the horrid Jets & Swifty the publicity harlot…. This is pretty darn close to unwatchable.

Think I’m out early.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Agree 2

Going to be mind numbing all season how we lost to this team.. 

That said, it was a very different team.  

Salah never led that team.  Rodgers did.  

They played for him on that one night and the team has clearly given up on the current leadership.   

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

My word, the NFL should be fined for making us watch the Chiefs vs the freaking Zach Wilson led Jets. No wonder they keep panning to Swift and talking about her, she is their saving grace for people to stay tuned in.

FWIW I don't care one way or another about Swift and am about to switch over to some Halloween movies.

You're gonna love the Bears vs the Redskins this coming Thursday night! 😂

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

Don’t know how much more I can take. Collinsworth‘s non-top ball-washing Mahomes, add the Jets and Swifty the publicity harlot….

Think I’m out early.

CC needs a new crush since Brady retired. He must have pics of some higher up at NBC. Not a clue what they see in that idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I just don't understand how the Jets can't get to Mahomes. They were blowing up the Bills non-stop in Week 1. Where was this Pass-Rush week 1?

Go back and watch the game. The Bills OL pass blocked pretty well, they weren’t the dumpster fire the 5 sacks would indicate. A lot of blame falls on Josh for that pressure.

I tune into Jets games to watch their little idiot of a QB run around like a chicken with its head cut off, and then watch the frustrated Jets fans reaction.

There are so many Chiefs fans this game, I'm worried we're missing the primo Jet fan rants. 

Edited by Perry Turtle

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.