SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

1 minute ago, McBean said:

I can not believe we lost to the New York Jets

I've thought about that a lot.  But then I think about how much Allen has changed since that game and the way he is controlling games and I think that maybe that Jets game will be one of the best things to happen to this team all season.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

We just saw Taylor Swift 3 times on the same play where Kelce wasn't even involved.  Then they cut to commercial......a commercial about her freaking concerts in theaters.  Unbelievable.

It's quite disturbing, actually. Makes me wanna throw up. Edit: they just showed her again as they went to commercial. It's insanity at this point. Blatant attempt by the NFL to get more young/new fans.

Edited by Bob Jones

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh had a glossy eyed look that Monday night against the Jets I’m beginning to think drugs in his water bottle were involved. 

I still think concussion is possible. He had very efficient stats before he got his bell rung.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

That loss might be the game that finally slapped this team in the face and woke them up. Josh has been a different man since then.

yeah, may be similar to that game against Brady and the Bucs a couple sessons ago.  We looked lost in the first half but went gangbusters in the 2nd half and despite ultimately losing, carried that momentum nicely into the playoffs (13 seconds notwithstanding…)

• Like (+1) 1

My word, the NFL should be fined for making us watch the Chiefs vs the freaking Zach Wilson led Jets. No wonder they keep panning to Swift and talking about her, she is their saving grace for people to stay tuned in.

FWIW I don't care one way or another about Swift and am about to switch over to some Halloween movies.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

3rd and 1, and I am always putting the ball in Zach Wilson’s hands! 

maybe they can wheel a cannon out there really quick before the snap, and load him in there and shoot him out after the ball is snapped.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.