2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, HappyDays said:

This was a known problem coming into the season. Davis is MIA. Can't make a living throwing 3 yard short passes to Harty and Cook.

Said that was a huge concern this offseason, but not everyone agreed. Still wished the Bills signed Hopkins or another WR to be a #2 WR and take the pressure off of Diggs.

• Agree 1

Just now, Blank Stare said:

Who was that poster last year who was crazy about drafting Breece Hall? Dude has been impressive. Bills run D…not so much. 

Needed a first round quality corner that draft. Just happened to be Benford rather than Elam. And honestly Elam might be that but Benford has been GOOD good

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Blank Stare said:

Who was that poster last year who was crazy about drafting Breece Hall? Dude has been impressive. Bills run D…not so much. 

Poona Ford... 🤮. That dude is making star latolululee look good. At least we saw Star get on the field.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Because our second year OC is way in over his head. 

I gave Dorsey a pass for last season, because it was his first. But the play calling tonight has been just dumb. I am losing faith in him really fast. Same with McD. The defense is still horrible. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Floyd, Diggs and Rousseau the players of the game for the Bills.

Bills have NOTHING offensively outside of Allen and Diggs…. And Allen looks like garbage. 

I like the Knox/Kincaid combo, but don’t know if our OC will know how to use them.