If Billacheat gets fired after this year

Prospector

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Tom Landry was fired

Landry was fired because the new owner (Jerry Jones) took over and wanted Jimmie Johnson to be his coach.

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Cocaine does not cause hallucinations.

Yes, it can.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think Belichick retires before he is ever fired by the Patriots.

But if he did become available, I don't think it's crazy for a team without a defense coordinator to hire one of the best of all time. I doubt Frazier will be back with us next year.

Belichick is 71 and may want to be a defensive coordinator so he wouldn't have to put in quite as many hours as a head coach while making just as much money.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Prospector said:

Should we go after him? As the highest paid Defensive coordinator, and game strategist? I saw he may be on the hot seat(which is probably rubbish)… would be interesting though. 

Good idea. I'm sure that he is in desperate need of more money and fame. He also would certainly want to take orders from another coach. 

If BB won't come over we can always offer Nick Saban the job as DC. He is another guy who would gladly obey another coach.

1 hour ago, Buffalo ill said:

At this point I assume this forum's topics are basically just posted by trolls, bots promoting click bait articles, and Karens being outraged by said clickbait.  Sprinkle in closet racists talking about how "well spoken" x player is.

But you love it here, no?

Bill with a franchise QB = 6 Super Bowl championships.

Sean with a franchise QB = playoff disappointments.

If (and it's a big if) Bill leaves the Pats I would offer him a blank check to come coach the Bills if I am Terry and tell Sean good-bye and good luck wherever you end up next.

Edited by Gregg
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I think Belichick retires before he is ever fired by the Patriots.

But if he did become available, I don't think it's crazy for a team without a defense coordinator to hire one of the best of all time. I doubt Frazier will be back with us next year.

Belichick is 71 and may want to be a defensive coordinator so he wouldn't have to put in quite as many hours as a head coach while making just as much money.

LOL

Keep telling yourself that.

4 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

At this point I assume this forum's topics are basically just posted by trolls, bots promoting click bait articles, and Karens being outraged by said clickbait.  Sprinkle in closet racists talking about how "well spoken" x player is.

Less than 2 weeks.

The guy is washed.

30 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

The guy is washed.

Anybody would be washed going from Brady to Jones. That is a big drop off in QB talent. With Allen I have no doubt Bill would win a Super Bowl with the Bills. 

There is not a HC in this league that would be comfortable with Bellicheck as a DC.... He has been a HC for so long and will be in the HoF. What HC would be comfortable having him looking over their shoulders or having the media and fans having a very public debate about who should be the HC if things don't go perfectly. 

Edited by ddaryl

12 hours ago, Prospector said:

Should we go after him? As the highest paid Defensive coordinator, and game strategist? I saw he may be on the hot seat(which is probably rubbish)… would be interesting though. 

BB isn't getting fired.

When he chooses to leave NE, he'll be done with coaching, almost certainly.

He won't be taking a coordinator position in the league ever again.

If he wants to leave NE, and continue elsewhere as a HC, HELL YES we fire McDermott immediately and bring him in here assuming he would come; Pegula Krazy Kash could help a lot here.  Offer him $30 million per on a 10 year deal.  What the hell, it's not my money.  LOL

He'll get us to 6 or 7 SB appearances, and we'll win @ half of them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.