1/15/2023 Wildcard weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We are letting a 3rd string 7th round rookie QB get comfortable and complete throws on 3rd and long. 

We are not. He has been pressured and hit plenty they put the stats up on the screen. The 3rd and 19 was a bad play, we screwed the pooch, sure.

The Dolphins have drives of 38, 23, 13 & 18 and they have 17 points. That is NOT on the defense. It is on the holes they have been put in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I disagree.  Bills have talent, but everyone in the playoffs does too.  Bills go as far as Josh Allen Carrie’s them.  They are seriously deficient at WR beyond Diggs.

As a fellow old timer I'll accept that. Signing players that for all intensive porpoises were retired and running them out there like it's 3 years ago, what ever made them think that could work?

Edited by Ralonzo

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

It doesn't help when we're throwing the ball 20 yards up the field every play. Like there are no short routes and too many WRs in the same area

the digs and outs are open under the coverage but Allen wants to score 100

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, MphsBillsfan said:

SF was down to Seattle at the half, I see the Bills blowing them out in the second half. 

Some times a little adversity is a good thing to wake you up.

The chippiness between the Seattle defender (forgot which one) and Deebo Samuel seemed to run on SF.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Come on, do you really believe this?  The Dolphins basically had everything go their way in the 2nd quarter.  It was very fortuitous for them.  I don't think that equates to the Dolphins being a good team.

Of course he does he's a dolphins fan on a bills board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Yeah that’s why I said equal.

Bills also gave up 3rd and 19, 4th and 8, 1st and 15… etc. 

Against a 3rd string QB, this has not been ideal.

no, but i don't blame the defense for what's happened.  it's ***** execution all around, (defense very included).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

Is your expectation to force a 3 and out every time? You realize these are still NFL players on the Dolphins offense right?

do expect a stop on third and forever and we gave up a few  One again on checkdown and two missed tackles

Just now, appoo said:

Is your expectation to force a 3 and out every time? You realize these are still NFL players on the Dolphins offense right?

I don't expect us to leave Tyreek Hill running free time and again, receiving throws from a third choice QB who has shown very little before.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

It was told to them by upstairs not a catch.. it was obvious after 1 replay.. I mean neither foot was in by the time he had possession.  I have no idea why your coach called timeout, if they want to review it they will don’t blow your chance at another shot at a TD.  

The ref who called it had no idea.  He was behind Diggs, Diggs was between him and the ball, and both feet were in after he contacted the ball.  You call that a score and go to the replay.  

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Huh???? The fish had 3 drives start in Buffalo’s half and they gave up 1 TD

yeah, then a 2 point conversion.  also gave up a few 3 and long.  Great D’s step up at critical points.  This one did not to 3rd string qb

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1