NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

People can blame Dorsey all they want, but Allen is missing wide open guys and Gabe Davis made no effort to play that ball.

This is not on Dorsey.

If your QB can't throw and the run game is gashing them what do you do?

Edited by UKBillFan

People can blame Dorsey all they want, but Allen is missing wide open guys and Gabe Davis made no effort to play that ball.

This is not on Dorsey.

Adjusting for the conditions and how the players are doing is part of the job. Pass game isn’t working, run the ball.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Tell me you are watching this current Bills drive and you are thinking, Super Bowl, deep playoff run, etc.  They look like garbage.  How about that second straight missed FG?  But sure, the Chiefs almost lost to Houston so its ok. 

The chiefs also put up 550 yards of offense and allowed 230. It was only close because of luck.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

No you just sound stupid…..complaining to complain!

LOL, yeah, because there is nothing to complain about the Bills today.  If they were up 21-0 and I was complaining...that's just complaining to complain.  Complaining that we are legit struggling to take the lead over a 3-11 team, threw an INT in their territory, missed two FGs, flubbed a punt return and gifted them FG positioning....is justified complaining.  Now zip it.

Edited by Johnnycage46

11 minutes ago, henry jones said:

Looking like you're gonna get your wish.  Too many issues with this team right now to even pretend that they are good enough to advance to anywhere

It’s not even my wish. Just a reality. It’s just that most here won’t see it or admit it until the Bills get eliminated. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

We’re 11-3……what you wanted 14-0?

No I’m fine with our record. Just stating why people appear ‘hopeless.’

But on that note… yeah I do come to expect more in a game like this.  I cannot begin to try to explain why we just called 3 pass plays in a row after we were gashing them on the ground. Not sure if it’s Dorsey or Josh… but they’re really p!ssing me off.  

This is not on Dorsey.

I disagree. That drive we were running very effectively. No need to switch off the run until they stuff it.