Dak is ass ass

Dablitzkrieg

Dak isn't COMPLETE trash, but he has been struggling. In the last 4 games against the Giants, Indy, Houston, and Jax he has 7 INT's. Because of their defense, they've still won 3 of those 4. This will be a typical Cowboys Playoff choke scenario in January if Dak doesn't get things turned around. 

• Agree 2

Dak is an above average QB. But he is treated by many like he is way better than he actually is. He reminds me of Carr for the Raiders (who is also overrated). Both of them are high energy, try-hard QB's. They have good games. They have bad games. They just don't have quite enough to be the QB that their team needs them to be when the going gets tough. They cannot put the team on their backs.

Heck, I'd put Kirk Cousins slightly above both of them, but he is kind of in the same category.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Dak is an above average QB. But he is treated by many like he is way better than he actually is. He reminds me of Carr for the Raiders (who is also overrated). Both of them are high energy, try-hard QB's. They have good games. They have bad games. They just don't have quite enough to be the QB that their team needs them to be when the going gets tough. They cannot put the team on their backs.

Heck, I'd put Kirk Cousins slightly above both of them, but he is kind of in the same category.

Yep, and that was my initial concern with Josh. Not that he'd be a bust like so many on here, but that he would good or just above. So not bad enough to fire him or change him, but not good enough to win it all. Thankfully he has been THE man. A real "franchise QB". Dak is good, but no the top echelon. Not our problem :)

Shady did this because of Philly, but he isn't completely wrong.

Dak is a middle of the road QB, the fact they put him up with the "just under elite" QBs is just because he plays for the Cowboys. 

Can you imagine how bad Allen would get killed in the media if he did what Dak did last year to lose a playoff game?

• Agree 1

The pick six was because the WR missed the catch horribly. Not sure why it’s Dak’s fault for that or the D getting shredded.

I guess I’m in the minority but I think Dak is a good QB. I remember being jealous the Cowboys could pick another late round QB (Romo) and get lucky they are good after all the terrible QB play the Bills had over the years. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.